Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Is It Ok To Ridicule Californian's On M4C?

Feedback Score

Why Is It Ok To Ridicule Californian's On M4C?

After months of seeing the same kind of derogatory treatment I have to speak up. I'm getting more than a little tired of the discrimination I'm seeing directed at California residents on this forum. Comments like the following are out of line:
    Quote:
    The only way for most men in the Bay Area to fight back against an active shooter would be to hit them with their purse. They certainly won't be carrying a gun.
    Quote:
    Are they encouraging them to pee, poop or puke on themselves?
    I see a lot of pissing and moaning any time someone posts anything even remotely negative about LEO, yet somehow it's perfectly ok to deride 38,041,430 California residents? Somehow I expected better from M4C.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Do you fall into those descriptions? If not, realize that Cali is a big state that is filled with those that do. Settle down Francis. They may no be speaking to you directly. Imagine that.
    Time flies when you throw your watch.

Feedback Score
    Say the same thing to one of the LEO on this forum the next time they fly off the handle because someone had a complaint about some random cop in another state.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by -one- View Post
    Say the same thing to one of the LEO on this forum the next time they fly off the handle because someone had a complaint about some random cop in another state.
    Welcome to the Internet, where someone else pays for your ability to post here and has their own rules. If you don't like it, don't read it.

Seems so easy to me. You've been here for a few years and understand the mentality and the rules, yet you question them when it strikes home. What color is your purse, err, umm... Satchel? (Joke, just in case you missed it)
    Time flies when you throw your watch.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhurdan View Post
    Welcome to the Internet, where someone else pays for your ability to post here and has their own rules. If you don't like it, don't read it.
    Lovely. So having said your piece what would be your response to one of the LEO who constantly cries, "I'm sick of the anti-leo attitude here,"
    right before the "offending" poster gets banned?

And yes, I snipped the rest of your infantile reply.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Don't take it personally. It's our senator proposing the AWB so expect some flak back. If you like we can meet up and braid each others' hair and talk about being made fun of for being Californians.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Both of those seem more of a hit to San Francisco than to all of CA. I used to be proud to have spent much of my life there, but now I'm ashamed and want nothing to do with the state.
    Last edited by Wake27; 02-22-13 at 00:29.
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    Indeed, but those are just the most recent examples. Any time there's a gun scare the hillbillies (am i being too alti-hillbilly now?) have to make their cracks about Kalifornistan and how we're all stupid for voting the libtards into office. Yet the same people have a tantrum about how it's anti-leo to say the gun manufacturers should stop supporting LEO in anti-2a states.

I'm not offended by the remarks, I'm annoyed by the double standard. Next time someone cries "anti-leo" I hope someone remembers this thread.

P.S: We can totally get together for a hair braiding session, Sean.

Feedback Score
    California politics are exactly what happens when liberals collect into metropolitan areas which grow in size to outnumber the conservative rural areas. Look at the county election map from the last election. Generally speaking, blue counties are those with the highest populations and are the most liberal counties. Time went on and the liberals outnumbered the conservatives. Children are products of their environment. Kids that grow up in a liberal househole are probably going to be liberals. That's when California went to the gutter.

For the record, I think boycotting LE agencies in states that pass AWBs or mag capacity restrictions is a good thing. I wish a major manufacturer would join the smaller companies and actually stick to it. Barrett is the biggest one that I know of. What if Remington, Mossberg, Benelli USA, and S&W joined? Glock never would because of their elitism.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    OP, you just have to vent then grow thicker skin. The knowledge here outweighs the negatives, you just have to roll with it.
    'Evil Minds That Plot Destruction'

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast