Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Why Is It Ok To Ridicule Californian's On M4C?

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by -one- View Post
    And yes, I snipped the rest of your infantile reply.
    See when someone starts a bait thread, like this one, and then proceeds with commentary like the above, that usually does not work out so well for them.

I would suggest that if you want real answers, and are not simply throwing your own feces around for amusement, you would be wise to take the moral high ground, no matter what.
    "I'm not saying I invented the turtleneck. But I was the first person to realize its potential as a tactical garment. The tactical turtleneck! The... tactleneck! - Sterling Archer"
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important
    than one's fear. The timid presume it is lack of fear that allows the brave to act when the timid do not."

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Re: Why Is It Ok To Ridicule Californian's On M4C?

Quote Originally Posted by militarymoron View Post
    it's not only this board. i've noticed the same attitude towards californians that for some reason, isn't applied in the same way to new yorkers.
    It's because Californians keep electing DiFi into office and she keeps trying to force Cali's AWB and Mag Ban on the entire country. So they are indirectly responsible for this crap.

Only recently has NY's Bloomberg been trying to influence other states, and he isn't doing it as much in an official capacity, but with his personal money.

States with an AWB tend to get pity or support, but as someone from Cali myself, Californians deserve at least some blame.

Clever, retard.
    And thread lock in 5... 4...
    Last edited by Koshinn; 02-22-13 at 09:34.
    "I never learned from a man who agreed with me." Robert A. Heinlein

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SHIVAN View Post
    See when someone starts a bait thread, like this one, and then proceeds with commentary like the above, that usually does not work out so well for them.

I would suggest that if you want real answers, and are not simply throwing your own feces around for amusement, you would be wise to take the moral high ground, no matter what.
    It's not intended to be a bait thread. I ignored his insult implied insult the first time, in his first reply, so my above response was a moral imperative.
    Last edited by -one-; 02-22-13 at 09:33.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by militarymoron View Post
    it's not only this board. i've noticed the same attitude towards californians that for some reason, isn't applied in the same way to new yorkers.
    Its starting now after our illustrious governor started his dog and pony show. Not to mention Mayor Bloomberg and his battle against the perceived dangrrs of big gulps and guns.

Lets face it "one" Cali alwsys had the wweirdest gun laws in the country. We had to make fun of them ;-) lighten up

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Yeah, I see it all over. Funny how it's always CA and none of the other states like NY, NJ, MA, HI, etc. At least on the other forums they don't get weepy vaginas when folks rag on the popo.
    Hawaii doesn't have an AWB, stop perpetrating that stupid rumor.

Feedback Score
    It's not intended to be a bait thread. I ignored his insult implied insult the first time, in his first reply, so my above response was a moral imperative.

@Koshinn, obviously I know why we get griefed on, but I imagine the members of these forums aren't in agreement with her agenda so don't lump us all in with her ilk. Still doesn't explain the double standard though.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Koshinn View Post
    Hawaii doesn't have an AWB, stop perpetrating that stupid rumor.
    Did I say they have an AWB? Sure didn't. What they do have is draconian gun laws:
    http://crime.about.com/od/gunlawsbys...gunlaws_hi.htm

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    It's not intended to be a bait thread.
    Intent is irrelevant. Mine was a statement. This is a bait thread and, by design, is intended to be argumentative.

If there are merits to your question, position, or stance I would suggest an outline of them in some other manner that illustrates any sort of redeeming quality. So far, redemption factor is 0.
    "I'm not saying I invented the turtleneck. But I was the first person to realize its potential as a tactical garment. The tactical turtleneck! The... tactleneck! - Sterling Archer"
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important
    than one's fear. The timid presume it is lack of fear that allows the brave to act when the timid do not."

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Can I get my two minutes of life back now. Thread Title should read, 'Cali Cupcake Got Ass Hurt Reading a PUBLIC FORUM.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

@Koshinn, obviously I know why we get griefed on, but I imagine the members of these forums aren't in agreement with her agenda so don't lump us all in with her ilk. Still doesn't explain the double standard though.
    Because LE don't set policy for the country, they enforce it. Don't shoot the messenger and all.

Californians are indirectly responsible for nation wide anti gun legislation introduced every year since '04. That's why.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast