Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Why Is It Ok To Ridicule Californian's On M4C?

Feedback Score

Re: Why Is It Ok To Ridicule Californian's On M4C?

Quote Originally Posted by -one- View Post
    Yeah, I see it all over. Funny how it's always CA and none of the other states like NY, NJ, MA, HI, etc. At least on the other forums they don't get weepy vaginas when folks rag on the popo.
    Dude, they ride Illinois like a rented scooter around here and rightly so. The ass gaskets that are in office in Illinois are some of the most crooked and incompetent people you will ever meet or hear about. As referenced by the fact that we have imprisoned 4 of our last 7 governors and are getting ready to send one of our US representatives AND his wife to jail. Some states, Illinois, California, New York, they deserve it simply due to the low character and poor quality of their elected representation. Life in the big shitty.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    So I just blitzed two duplicate accounts from someone in this thread. Wondering why there are three accounts linked to a hard cable line to someone's house....??
    "I'm not saying I invented the turtleneck. But I was the first person to realize its potential as a tactical garment. The tactical turtleneck! The... tactleneck! - Sterling Archer"
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important
    than one's fear. The timid presume it is lack of fear that allows the brave to act when the timid do not."

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    From email....

Do You Guy Read Email?

You'd know if you ever read the support requests. You'd also know that this is
    my main account and the others were due to lost and/or forgotten passwords. No
    idea why you had to raise that on the thread like an argumentative little prick.
    Oh, I guess because you're an argumentative little prick.
    "I'm not saying I invented the turtleneck. But I was the first person to realize its potential as a tactical garment. The tactical turtleneck! The... tactleneck! - Sterling Archer"
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important
    than one's fear. The timid presume it is lack of fear that allows the brave to act when the timid do not."

Feedback Score
    You can move to Utah and everyone will think you have multiple wives People joke about many states, not just CA. But really, just take a big breath and relax a bit. Why get your panties all in a bunch over something so trivial?

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SHIVAN View Post
    From email....

Do You Guy Read Email?

You'd know if you ever read the support requests. You'd also know that this is
    my main account and the others were due to lost and/or forgotten passwords. No
    idea why you had to raise that on the thread like an argumentative little prick.
    Oh, I guess because you're an argumentative little prick.

Careful Shiv... internet tough guys are ...well... tough

Last edited by RIDE; 02-22-13 at 10:29.
    Support the NRA

Feedback Score

From email....

Wow......pretty sporty.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by gunrunner505 View Post
    Wow......pretty sporty.

You know what's funny about his reply? We get the same sort of venom for even the most mundane things like locking a thread that is a full on pissing match.

So when this is the extent of the vitriol we get for closing two duplicate accounts and a bait thread, we call it a "win".

I knew the guy was obviously wound too tight from how he approached this thread.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    good thing you don't live in Alabama with all the cousin kissing jokes and you married your sister and wait did you call me a Hillbilly??????

Last edited by warpigM-4; 02-22-13 at 11:14.

NRA Member

Feedback Score

You know what's funny about his reply? We get the same sort of venom for even the most mundane things like locking a thread that is a full on pissing match.

So when this is the extent of the vitriol we get for closing two duplicate accounts and a bait thread, we call it a "win".

I knew the guy was obviously wound too tight from how he approached this thread.
    My reply was about his email which of course didn't copy over as I'm on my phone. But I see your point. My dads cooler than your dad type stuff. Oh well....

Don't ask the question if you can't handle the answers.

Last edited by gunrunner505; 02-22-13 at 11:26.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Hey OP, could be worse, you could be in Connecticut, the state that continues to call itself "The Constitution State" while smiling to your face and telling you that nobody wants to take your rights away.

When you are done crying and get the sand out from between your legs swing by walmart ant get yourself a can of Thickskin. Apply heavily and don't take shit personal.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast