Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: CC Clothing Advice Sought

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    I recently got a pair of Wrangler jeans with the U-fit crotch and found they allow me to wear my pants at my waist (with belt cinched tight to carry gun/extra mag) and still provide enough room for my junk to be comfortable standing and sitting.

I've spent hundreds of dollars on jeans trying to find a pair that doesn't squish my junk when I sit down, and I found them for under $20 at Wal-Mart. Should have started there.

Most jean companies are going hipster with a low-rise waist and shorter crotch-to-waist length, which can prove uncomfortable at times while carrying.

I carry appendix IWB with an RCS Vanguard 2.

Feedback Score
    I concur w/hipsters taking over the nation. Unfortunately, WM is no longer my go-to for pants. 40/34 is not stocked in our area. 40/32s are. 38/34 is. 42/32 is. But I'm SOL.

The farm store, Cabela's, and the JCPennys at the mall work for me, though. I've been chewing over buying off the web, but haven't done it yet. I've been delayed by buying ammo. I found about 12 pairs of pants worth of ammo recently. Pants, I got...ammo, not so much.
    NRA Life Member

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234