Thread: New Here

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

New Here

Hello All,

I am a new member and just wanted to say hello and that I'm excited to see the new forum dedicated to shooters, especially one that promotes the knowledge base and filters some of the ridiculous posts seen elsewhere.

I'm afraid however that I'll have more questions than contributions for others.

THANKS,

LDF

imported_C4IGrant Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Linea_de_Fuego
    Hello All,

I am a new member and just wanted to say hello and that I'm excited to see the new forum dedicated to shooters, especially one that promotes the knowledge base and filters some of the ridiculous posts seen elsewhere.

I'm afraid however that I'll have more questions than contriubutions for others.

THANKS,

LDF
    Welcome!

C4

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Linea_de_Fuego
    Hello All,

I'm afraid however that I'll have more questions than contriubutions for others.

THANKS,

LDF
    No problem at all. Ask all the questions you want as I'm sure you'll find you get the proper answers