Thread: Innovative Arms

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Innovative Arms

Anyone have an Innovative Arms suppressor? They're made in Elgin, SC so I decided to dive in to the NFA world first with a somewhat local company. I got a screaming deal on one of their .22lr suppressors, and I'm now waiting on the tax stamp. My dealer (whom I trust) has one and says it's a great starter suppressor. Does anyone else have any experience with them?

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    I have their Shepherd .45acp suppressor and Apex-S 22lr-22mag suppressor.
    I got Phil to make a 1/2x28 piston for the Shepherd so that I could use it on my 9mms.
    I have 6-7k trouble free rounds through the Apex. Its super quiet with subs.
    I have found that I like the Shepherd wet more so than dry. It is still plenty quiet dry with both 45 and 9mm.
    I'm actually going to pick up my SBR stamp tomorrow at their shop and shoot a couple other suppressors while I'm there. Its great to live 30 minutes from their shop.

Feedback Score
    I have 3 of their cans. I got the integrally suppressed SW MP-22, a 9mm can and one of the grunts on my 12 in LMT piston rifle. Great products- the MP 22 sounds like a pellet gun. Phillip and Jenny are great folks. I highly recommend them. Handle the transfer on my rifle which I bought from Grant.