Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast

Thread: inforce APL

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I've been looking for a x300, havent found a good deal on one yet.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    APL on G17C, I've had the light for about two years. Not many rounds though it with light installed, but I cannot pull the light off the frame by hand like they do in the video. I'm in my 60s so I'm not as strong as I used to be, but so far no issues.

I just got a JM Custom Kydex OWB holster for the G17/APL combo, so the light will be staying on now. I'm thinking that a very tiny dab of epoxy on each rail might be cheap insurance, and still leave the light removable when needed, though a bit of persuasion may be needed.

BTW, the holster is very nice - it rides high and tight and is very concealable under a fleece zip-up vest (my favorite cool weather attire). Due to the small size of the APL, the holster isn't any bigger than many holsters for a G17 without a light.

EDC Light Builder | No Nonsense Everyday Carry Flashlights

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Is anyone experiencing batteries being drained with their APL? I've gone through three different CR123's just while it sits on my desk or in my drawers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dano5326 View Post
    If you can't pick your shit up at 3pm or 0300 and it's configured to get it done 0-400m in seconds, sideways, upside down, or unstable... your a daylight range clown.

Feedback Score
    Is there confirmation that the units available online have the updated/upgraded mounts?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean W. View Post
    Is anyone experiencing batteries being drained with their APL? I've gone through three different CR123's just while it sits on my desk or in my drawers.
    Mine goes through batteries pretty quick.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 4DAIVI PAI2K5 View Post
    Same here. Really sucks.

Mines currently sitting on my little brothers BCM KMR. It works so nicely at 12 o'clock on that rail. Just wish they would fix the battery drain issue, and eliminate constant on, or at least make the switch for constant on different from momentary.
    Dogma is failure - Ken Hackathorn

Only performance counts - Paul Sharp

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trajan View Post
    Same here. Really sucks.

Mines currently sitting on my little brothers BCM KMR. It works so nicely at 12 o'clock on that rail. Just wish they would fix the battery drain issue, and eliminate constant on, or at least make the switch for constant on different from momentary.
    I love the switchology, my issue is battery drain.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean W. View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Trajan View Post
    Same here. Really sucks.

I love the switchology, my issue is battery drain.

There's a whole thread dedicated to the Inforce APL and WML lights and possible parasitic drain. Apparently some people have the problem and others do not. I own four WMLs and none exhibit this behavior.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shao View Post
    There's a whole thread dedicated to the Inforce APL and WML lights and possible parasitic drain. Apparently some people have the problem and others do not. I own four WMLs and none exhibit this behavior.
    This is the the only thread I have seen on the APL.
    Not that I have looked. I usually just click new post and see if anything is of interest recently lol.

Feedback Score
    Aside from the availability/lack thereof of a momentary on only feature, which one would you guys say is better between WML and APL for 12 o'clock mounting position? I have a 14.5 bbl with a Troy Delta Rail.

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast