Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MO Bills on Guns

Feedback Score

Re: MO Bills on Guns

Updated. I will be directing my Rep to this thread. The more politicians that know we are watching their moves, the better.

Can someone comb through HB537? I think the legislators need to do some editing. Accidents happen, but there is no reason to not be 100% sure of your target and what is behind. Perhaps my view is skewed because I hunt birds vs. Land animals.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by .46caliber; 03-08-13 at 10:34.

Feedback Score
    HCR20 is very vague wording and the Sponsor is a D. To me that throws 2 red flags. Not saying there aren't D's that do in fact support the 2A, but in this environment I'm not about to trust a D with vague wording.

Gentlemen, it may be a good idea to write your Reps that are 2A supportive and ask them to shed some light on HCR20. I will be writing mine, and he is pretty Gun Ho about protecting the 2A.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by .46caliber View Post
    2A Supportive Legislators
    - Mike Leara
    - Paul Curtman
    - Chuck Gatschenberger
    - Bryan Spencer
    - Chrissy Sommer
    - Rick Brattin
    - Mike Kelley
    - Ryan Silvey
    - Noel Shull

Gun Grabbing Legislators
    - Rory Ellinger
    - Jill Schupp

Will expand as I do more research
    Please add Charlie Davis and Bill White to the list of supporters. They both spoke at the Day of Resistance Rally here in Joplin.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba FAL View Post
    Please add Charlie Davis and Bill White to the list of supporters. They both spoke at the Day of Resistance Rally here in Joplin.
    Done. More information added about the Good and Bad list. Also, in this game, one strike and you're out. I don't care if any on the bad list hop on board with a good bill. One transgression against the Constitution is more than enough.
    Last edited by .46caliber; 03-13-13 at 07:47.

Feedback Score
    UPDATE

3 more measures have been introduced on the matter of firearms. And the good news is, they all work in the favor of 2A rights. One of them, makes CCW permits valid for life in MO. No renewals.

HB170 is also making progress through our legislative process. I'd like to see it go faster. It got a yes vote with the house. I'm not sure if it's a voice vote or recorded vote.
    Last edited by .46caliber; 03-18-13 at 07:05.

Feedback Score
    That is great news. I think it would boost everyone's morale if we had some pro-2A bills get passed. Hopefully would invigorate others to keep on fighting if their resolve starts to wane a bit.
    The Prairie Patriot Blog
    Twitter - @P_Patriot1

Feedback Score

Re: MO Bills on Guns

We will get some of them passed. I emailed my rep about supporting 633. Its the only thing on the docket that could stop the BS Colorado is now choking on from happening here. Bloombergs money means less when it comes with a prison term.

When we pass 170 the next hole to close will be the State level and 633 can close it.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

Feedback Score
    HB 162 and HB 170 have both passed the House.

As has HB 436.
    Last edited by .46caliber; 04-15-13 at 21:32.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by .46caliber View Post
    HB 162 and HB 170 have both passed the House.

As has HB 436.
    All good news. If it passed the Senate, then it's a safe bet the governor would veto these, am I right?
    The Prairie Patriot Blog
    Twitter - @P_Patriot1

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Prairie Patriot View Post
    All good news. If it passed the Senate, then it's a safe bet the governor would veto these, am I right?
    There's a good chance. There's also a good chance that Nixon will keep his head down and not stand up to our Legislature. We've got some pretty awesome Representatives in our corner.

I just hope the twat-waffle of NY will stay focused on his 44oz. soda enemas.

EDIT: HB 818 also has passed the House.
    Last edited by .46caliber; 04-16-13 at 20:01.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12