kjo

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    I'd go with the M2.
    Employee of colonialshooting.com

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CJFirefly View Post
    Both have pistol grip stocks, ghost rings, 5 shot capacities and removable chokes. The M2 is about $350 less than the M4. Which one would you get based on reliability? I know the M2 is probably considered to be more proven. Another option is a used, but hardly even looks fired, Beretta 1201FP for $550. This is the version with the pistol grip stock.

Please don't suggest a pump as I already own a sweet 870P. I really have a hankering for a nice semi.
    I vote M4. I shot my M4 side by side with a buddies M2. We both shoot 3 gun. His gun kicks worse than my 870 with a Knoxx stock. The M4 was a pussy cat. The M4 is also very reliable.
    Here are some pics of mine. Mine will work with low recoil slugs but not low recoil buck (remington) it works with the cheap bird shot too. The compliance parts issue is a problem That is why this is a leo gun for me. I have purchased 3 us made parts but need to install more. Another option to make it legal for a civilian is to register it as a short barreled shotgun their is nothing saying you have to actually install the short barrel and short barrel shotguns don't have to be compliant with Section 922.

Set up as a LEO duty shotgun

Set up for 3 gun.
    Pat
    Serving as a LEO since 1999.
    USPSA# A56876 A Class
    Firearms Instructor
    Armorer for AR15, 1911, Glocks and Remington 870 shotguns.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12