Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Time to recall Angela Giron.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Recall...39182692769675

Here is a link to "Recall Colorado" on facebook...

Please "like" this page and add a coment to show your support.

Thanks!
    We interrupt this programme to bring you an important news bulletin: the suspect in the Happy Times All-Girl Glee Club slaying has fled the scene and has managed to elude the police. He is armed and dangerous, and has been spotted in the West Side area, armed with a meat cleaver in one hand and his genitals in the other...

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by darkdakota View Post
    ok so 22834 votes were cast for Giron in 2010 I've seen 25 and 30 percent signatures needed for recall which at the 30 percent number would be 6851 if this is actually how its calculated. Please correct me if I'm wrong

Alan
    Correct- we need signatures totaling 25% of the total votes cast in the election of whomever is to be recalled.

EG-

65,000 total votes cast = 16,250 (25%) signatures needed to start recall proceedings.

See more info here:
    http://ballotpedia.org/wiki/index.ph...ll_in_Colorado

Let's get this done and send these traitors packing! Please email to anyone and everyone you know in or out of state! We should send a clear message for the rest of our liberty minded brothers in the nation. WE WILL NOT BE CONTROLLED BY LEGISLATURES WHO SEEK TO DESTROY OUR RIGHTS!
    We interrupt this programme to bring you an important news bulletin: the suspect in the Happy Times All-Girl Glee Club slaying has fled the scene and has managed to elude the police. He is armed and dangerous, and has been spotted in the West Side area, armed with a meat cleaver in one hand and his genitals in the other...

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    http://www.denverpost.com/commented/...mpaign=twitter

Colorado ballot proposal aimed at undoing ammunition magazine limits

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Exclamation Sign the petition to Reccall Governer Hickenlooper

ETS: Wrong petition posted- I'll add the right one when I can find it. Whoops...
    I urge you to go sign this petition to support our rights her ein Colorado!
    Last edited by THCDDM4; 03-14-13 at 13:57.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Exclamation

Hickenlooper has another facebook page entitled "Draft John Hickenlooper for President".

Please take moment to share your opinion on why he shouldn't be president- as he does not represent his constituents here in Colorado.

Let's beat him over th head with our voices.

http://www.facebook.com/DraftHickenlooper?fref=ts

Thanks!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12