Thread: Sen chris murphy from CT

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Sen chris murphy from CT

Just heard of him today and unbelievable that he is a US Senator. Dang, this country is in harms-way!.

Caught part of the interview with andrea mitchell, dang two idiots.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Unfortunately he represents my home state of CT. It sucks royally. I have had him on the phone and he is even more pompous and ignorant when he doesn't have an audience..... I wish i could have reached through the phone and bitch slapped him back to the stone age where he could try to ban assault clubs.

Feedback Score
    He is without a doubt one arrogant S.O.B . We citizens of Konnecticut and The whole country need to keep up the fight against assholes like this. Its been one busy week here in Konnecticut. To be honest I am proud of my brothers/sisters who took the time to Voice concerns up in Hartford this past week. It seems like a lost cause but FIGHT ON WE MUST !!!!
    Last edited by ONETIMER; 03-16-13 at 11:07.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Never give up!

30calslut & I were in Hartford this week giving them hell along with thousands of gun owners.

Never Surrender!
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it on to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free." President Ronald Regan

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    The Public Safety committee seemed like they were leaning towards "our" side. I was able to make the NRA rally Monday but not the hearing on Thursday, as soon as I got out of work on Thursday I went to New Britain and grilled Malloy. This is going to be long and hard and either way it WILL get worse before it gets better.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    AND, we all know how rumors go and I can't find any sort of confirmation on this but maybe somebody on here can confirm or deny this or me.

Malloy was offered a cabinet seat by Obama if he is able to pass this garbage.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by dmaxfireman View Post
    AND, we all know how rumors go and I can't find any sort of confirmation on this but maybe somebody on here can confirm or deny this or me.

Malloy was offered a cabinet seat by Obama if he is able to pass this garbage.
    I know obama appointed him to 10-member Council of Governors.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Typical....

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I wish you guys good luck with your fight, our reps rolled over for the white house here in Colorado. We had no voice in the matter.