Thread: CO sheriff says new state gun laws won't be enforced

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

CO sheriff says new state gun laws won't be enforced

Now that is a sheriff! Our county sheriff here in MD is a big AWB guy and will certainly be parked outside ranges.

Colorado sheriff says new state gun laws won't be enforced

Weld County Sheriff John Cooke won’t enforce new state gun measures expected to be signed into law by Democratic Gov. John Hickenlooper, arguing the proposed firearms restrictions give a "false sense of security."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013...t-be-enforced/

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    A big thumbs up to that Sheriff- standing up for the people is not that common these days and I applaud him for his efforts!

I urge anyone in LE to not enforce these BS laws if passed. If you do, we know who you are and what side you are on...

Do not comply with these laws if passed. Period.
    We interrupt this programme to bring you an important news bulletin: the suspect in the Happy Times All-Girl Glee Club slaying has fled the scene and has managed to elude the police. He is armed and dangerous, and has been spotted in the West Side area, armed with a meat cleaver in one hand and his genitals in the other...

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)
    Thanks for sharing that article. Glad to read something like that on a Monday morning and to know that there are those out there brave enough to take a stand.

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    Sheriff Cooke is my boss, I am proud to serve under him.

Feedback Score
    Good for him and piss on the "lawmakers" in Colorado
    Semper Fidelis

"Those who are not deterred by laws against murder will not be deterred by laws against guns"- Robert Levy