Thread: Gear Sector, Magpul, BCM - Parts - All SOLD

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

Gear Sector, Magpul, BCM - Parts - All SOLD

I ended up with a variety of extra parts. These are duplicates of duplicates, so I'm cleaning out the parts box a little. Will make package deal pricing if you want more than one item since it saves me shipping. Payment via discrete paypal. Shipping to be either insured USPS or insured fedex depending on item value. These items are listed on another forum also so it is possible that they could sell before I can update the ad here, so please IM/Email me if you would like to buy one of the items in addition to posting your interest below. Thank you.

1.) This item removed

2.) Gear Sector FDE QD attachment. This item is used, but it sure doesn't really look it. I had it briefly installed on a rifle and since then it's sat in the box. Asking $25.00 shipped SOLD, SHIPPED & DELIVERED to Gunshot John

3.) Magpul Foliage Green MOE grip and trigger guard. Both are new. They may show some slight handling marks from being in my parts bin but otherwise look like new. Asking $16.50 shipped SOLD, SHIPPED & DELIVERED to aveisone

4.) This item removed.

5.) Magpul Rifle Length Black MOE handguard. New but was installed and removed so it might show some marks or scuffs if you looks close at the ends, but otherwise looks new. Asking $32.50 shipped SOLD, SHIPPED & DELIVERED to gigawatt

6.) BCM Barrel nut. New and unused. Just sat in the parts bin. Asking $7.00 shipped - SOLD, SHIPPED & DELIVERED to Gunshot John

Last edited by txbonds; 03-23-13 at 19:31.