Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: recall efforts

Feedback Score

recall efforts

Not sure how organized they are at this point, but here's a petition that was passed along to me.
    https://www.change.org/petitions/col...n-hickenlooper

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I hear this evening that Governor Dickinpooper will sign the bills tomorrow morning and then follow it up with a town hall style discussion about the bills........we need to focus recalls on this traitor!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Exclamation

I just got off the phone with Hickenloopers head aid; I asked where and when the Governor intends to sign the bills today and he said that they are still taking tallys from consituents to determine if he will sign or not...

Not sure if this is a stall tactic to keep me/oppossition from knowing where the signing will take place (As I do intend to picket/protest the shit out of it and let everyone know where to show up to protest) or if they really are continuing the tally and might actually listen to the consitutuency.

I have a feeling the tally against all the gun bills may be getting incredibly close to the number of votes needed to recall the Governor (Approx 450,000 votes needed to start recall proceedings) and he is shitting in his pants a bit due to the sheer volume of oppossition being voiced.

I could be way off base and they could be giving misinformation to keep people from showing up en masse to protest so they can make it "Look" like there isn't massive dissent over these bills for the media that will inevitably be there top capture the "Great moment in history for our children" .

The point being- KEEP CALLING THIS ****TARD GOVERNOR AND TELLING HIM TO VETO ALL (7) ANTI-GUN BILLS OR BE RECALLED!

Demand a veto, do not ask, DEMAND it! Politely of course.

Hit him hard please, thank you!
    We interrupt this programme to bring you an important news bulletin: the suspect in the Happy Times All-Girl Glee Club slaying has fled the scene and has managed to elude the police. He is armed and dangerous, and has been spotted in the West Side area, armed with a meat cleaver in one hand and his genitals in the other...

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by THCDDM4 View Post
    I just got off the phone with Hickenloopers head aid; I asked where and when the Governor intends to sign the bills today and he said that they are still taking tallys from consituents to determine if he will sign or not...

Not sure if this is a stall tactic to keep me/oppossition from knowing where the signing will take place (As I do intend to picket/protest the shit out of it and let everyone know where to show up to protest) or if they really are continuing the tally and might actually listen to the consitutuency.

I have a feeling the tally against all the gun bills may be getting incredibly close to the number of votes needed to recall the Governor (Approx 450,000 votes needed to start recall proceedings) and he is shitting in his pants a bit due to the sheer volume of oppossition being voiced.

I could be way off base and they could be giving misinformation to keep people from showing up en masse to protest so they can make it "Look" like there isn't massive dissent over these bills for the media that will inevitably be there top capture the "Great moment in history for our children" .

The point being- KEEP CALLING THIS ****TARD GOVERNOR AND TELLING HIM TO VETO ALL (7) ANTI-GUN BILLS OR BE RECALLED!

Demand a veto, do not ask, DEMAND it! Politely of course.

Hit him hard please, thank you!
    You are exactly right about demanding a veto......I am done politely asking them to do the right thing.....time to get loud with these people in a non threatening way!

Edit, I just read on Colorado AR-15 that the governor is taking the press into his office to sign the bills.
    Last edited by Retiredbroke; 03-20-13 at 10:31.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Retiredbroke View Post
    You are exactly right about demanding a veto......I am done politely asking them to do the right thing.....time to get loud with these people in a non threatening way!

Edit, I just read on Colorado AR-15 that the governor is taking the press into his office to sign the bills.
    Can you please post a link or source for this info.

If this info is true, I will be at his office in 10 minutes, and I ask everyone else to join me there...
    We interrupt this programme to bring you an important news bulletin: the suspect in the Happy Times All-Girl Glee Club slaying has fled the scene and has managed to elude the police. He is armed and dangerous, and has been spotted in the West Side area, armed with a meat cleaver in one hand and his genitals in the other...

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I posted a link but the moderators have to bless it before it comes up? Go to 9 news website to see it.............wish I was wrong!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    It is official. Governor Hickenlooper signs all gun bills behind close\d doors in his office with a select few media heads to capture the progressive victory over individual rights and liberty.

Liberty and representation are dead in Colorado.

I urge anyone and everyone to show up at his office and protest this shit.

This really pisses me off, I spoke with his head aid this morning and he said they didn't have anything schduled just to keep us from knowing where to show up to protest.

Representative Government is gone....Liberty is dead...

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    This is the first of many steps to take back our state.

http://www.joncaldara.com/2013/03/21...-new-gun-laws/

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    The gun grabbing Democrats in Colorado are finally starting to face some backlash. Four Colorado state Democrats, including Evie Hudak are facing recall efforts for the stance and votes on gun control. The other three Democrats that are facing recall include John Morse, Angela Giron and Mike McLachlan. In case you forgot who Evie Hudak was, she’s the one who told a rape survivor named Amanda Collins, who defended herself with a firearm that ‘Statistics Aren’t On Your Side.’

Democrats in El Paso County, Colorado are especially trying to save John Morse. They call it “A Whole Lot of People for John Morse.” They need 7,178 signatures to qualify. So far they have a grand total of six.

http://www.fireandreamitchell.com/20...ak/#more-47023

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast