Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: recall efforts

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

The State of North Colorado

Officials in eight northern Colorado counties united in opposition to the state's new gun control laws and oil and gas regulations are reportedly considering forming a 51st U.S. state called North Colorado.

The Denver Post reports that a proposal to separate Weld, Morgan, Logan, Sedgwick, Phillips, Washington, Yuma and Kit Carson counties from the rest of the state was hatched at a meeting of county commissioners last week.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/06/09/colorado-county-proposes-51st-state-north-colorado/#ixzz2ViIC0qbV

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by platoonDaddy View Post
    Officials in eight northern Colorado counties united in opposition to the state's new gun control laws and oil and gas regulations are reportedly considering forming a 51st U.S. state called North Colorado.

The Denver Post reports that a proposal to separate Weld, Morgan, Logan, Sedgwick, Phillips, Washington, Yuma and Kit Carson counties from the rest of the state was hatched at a meeting of county commissioners last week.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/06/09/colorado-county-proposes-51st-state-north-colorado/#ixzz2ViIC0qbV
    LOL. I'm sure that will sail right on through.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hmac View Post
    LOL. I'm sure that will sail right on through.
    From that article, I find this very interesting: The U.S. Constitution requires that Legislatures must first approve any state that is to be created within its jurisdiction.

What is the definition of "Legislatures"? If county commissioners are considered Legislatures, maybe it will fly. Stay-Tuned!
    Last edited by platoonDaddy; 06-09-13 at 07:54.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I'm just thankful that there are good people in Colorado who are still continuing the fight against their so called representatives. To all the Pro 2A Coloradans, keep hammering away. It's never over, no matter what side of the issue you're on.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I just got an e-mail that the Morse recall votes have been validated, they got about 3K more signatures than needed. Now he has 15 days to contest the signatures.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Judge moves Morse & Giron recalls forward overturning Bloombergs- er ah- I mean Morses/Girons suits agains the signatures/wording.

Governor Bloom-hick-berg-looper set the recall election date for both Giron & Morse for September 10th.

Bloomberg is sending more goons from NYC and more $$$ to fight the citizens of Colorado and the recall election. No surprise, damn tyrant!

If you've got a dime or two to lend to the recall efforts and subsequent elections/to fight the $money$ Bloomberg is sending here to fight us; go donate/show some support here:

https://www.facebook.com/ColoradoAccountability
    We interrupt this programme to bring you an important news bulletin: the suspect in the Happy Times All-Girl Glee Club slaying has fled the scene and has managed to elude the police. He is armed and dangerous, and has been spotted in the West Side area, armed with a meat cleaver in one hand and his genitals in the other...

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    If you have time to volunteer and help the campaing to recall morse/giron; please go to this web-site and sign up.

Thanks!

http://www.basicfreedomdefensefund.org/?q=node%2F24
    We interrupt this programme to bring you an important news bulletin: the suspect in the Happy Times All-Girl Glee Club slaying has fled the scene and has managed to elude the police. He is armed and dangerous, and has been spotted in the West Side area, armed with a meat cleaver in one hand and his genitals in the other...

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by THCDDM4 View Post
    If you have time to volunteer and help the campaing to recall morse/giron; please go to this web-site and sign up.

Thanks!

http://www.basicfreedomdefensefund.org/?q=node%2F24
    Thanks for putting in the overtime with this recall effort. I've got friends up behind enemy lines and I appreciate what you are doing for them.

Hope everything works out for the best.
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grand58742 View Post
    Thanks for putting in the overtime with this recall effort. I've got friends up behind enemy lines and I appreciate what you are doing for them.

Hope everything works out for the best.
    I only wish I had more time and money to lend to the effort...

Thanks for the support!!!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Colorado Senators Suffer Another Legal Setback In Recall Challenge

By: leehopper (Diary) | August 15th, 2013 at 04:30 PM | 3

Supporters of embattled Colorado Senators John Morse and Angela Giron suffered another legal setback this week when District Judge McGahey ruled against mail ballots mandated by HB1303, the recent election reform law championed by Giron and Morse, because it conflicted with the State Constitution.

http://www.redstate.com/leehopper/20...all-challenge/

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast