Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: recall efforts

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Saw this today on Basic Freedom Defense Fund (Morse & Giron recall) facebook.

Poll on KDVR Fox 31 News asking if the you would cast a vote for Hickenlooper to be reelected as Governor of Colorado.

Approx 92% voted "NO" in the poll thus far.

I am eager for the recall election being held Sept. 10th and for the coming elections in Colorado.

I want my state back and these unconstitutional laws torn the **** down- post haste!
    Last edited by THCDDM4; 08-16-13 at 12:30.
    We interrupt this programme to bring you an important news bulletin: the suspect in the Happy Times All-Girl Glee Club slaying has fled the scene and has managed to elude the police. He is armed and dangerous, and has been spotted in the West Side area, armed with a meat cleaver in one hand and his genitals in the other...

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by platoonDaddy View Post
    Colorado Senators Suffer Another Legal Setback In Recall Challenge

By: leehopper (Diary) | August 15th, 2013 at 04:30 PM | 3

Supporters of embattled Colorado Senators John Morse and Angela Giron suffered another legal setback this week when District Judge McGahey ruled against mail ballots mandated by HB1303, the recent election reform law championed by Giron and Morse, because it conflicted with the State Constitution.

http://www.redstate.com/leehopper/20...all-challenge/
    Saw that this mroning. Morse and Giron (And the rest of the Colorado Democratic party) are such spineless little weasels. They deserve worse than they will ever get.

I cannot wait to vote their asses out on September 10th. Can't come soon enough.

Anyone who can help out, please get the word out to Colorado citizens- post it on your facebook, write emails to your family, tell anyone and everyone you know that has ties to Colorado- please and thank you! Every single person can and will make a difference.

Thanks for all the support! We truly appreciate it here in CO!
    Last edited by THCDDM4; 08-16-13 at 12:33.
    We interrupt this programme to bring you an important news bulletin: the suspect in the Happy Times All-Girl Glee Club slaying has fled the scene and has managed to elude the police. He is armed and dangerous, and has been spotted in the West Side area, armed with a meat cleaver in one hand and his genitals in the other...

Feedback Score

Re: recall efforts

This is what happens to a State when you Import Kalifornians, in ten years Texas will look like Koolorado, O Yeah! Good luck comrades.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk 2

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Colorado gun-rights advocates plan another recall effort

dang, go Colorado!

Recall organizers received certification Friday from the Colorado Secretary of State’s office to gather signatures in the effort to recall Sen. Evie Hudak, a Democrat from Westminster, Colo., who backed the controversial gun measures, the Denver Post reported.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013...recall-effort/

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I always thought Evie Hudak was the worst of the bunch. Glad to see that she is now on the chopping block.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

How will the secession vote go today?

Residents of 11 Colorado counties will vote Tuesday on whether to secede and form the nation's 51st state.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...e-on-secession

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by platoonDaddy View Post
    Residents of 11 Colorado counties will vote Tuesday on whether to secede and form the nation's 51st state.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...e-on-secession
    I'm eager for the results. I've been paying close attention to this movement and would like to see it succeed.

I would love to see the Liberal/progressive Denver/Boulderites choke on their own vomit when realizing they lost the revenues from the oil/gas bizz in the Northern part of the state!

They've been eating a free lunch for decades and screwing the communities who generate these revenues over at every step. Time for a lesson in reality and consequences to actions for the liberal morons that have infested this great state!

Mess with the bull, you get the horns!

I'd move up there in a heartbeat if they actually created the 51st state out of N. Colo.

On another note- the Evie Hudak recall in district 19...

Please anyone who knows someone in Colorado that resides in distrct 19, please shoot them an email informing them of the recall effort and ask them to support it. Here is a website they can find info regarding the recall effort and how to sign up to help:

http://www.recallhudak.com/index.html

That witch needs to go!!!!

Feedback Score
    My hats off and want to thank Co. for their efforts. It's going to help us here in NM A LOT. The northern part of NM is about as liberal as parts of Co with the rest of the state being very conservative. Co. success at the recall sends a BIG message to our politicians to not over step their bounds. Some have figured that out without a recall, we can attend government meetings carrying if we wish, for some reason that tends to promote better behavior. ....O.L.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I'd love to see the secession vote succeed, but I'm skeptical of it's chances at the ballot box, much less in practical reality. I think a strong showing could at least send some of the same message to Denver though.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    51st state question answered "yes" in 6 of 11 counties contemplating secession

http://www.denverpost.com/breakingne...formation-51st

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast