Thread: Colt CH, BCM STOCK, RAINIER 308 BUFFER/SPRING - SOLD

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

Colt CH, BCM STOCK, RAINIER 308 BUFFER/SPRING - SOLD

Some more misc. items out of the parts box for sale. Will make package deal pricing if you want more than one item since it saves me shipping. Payment via discrete paypal. Shipping via USPS priority mail. These items are listed on another forum also so it is possible that they could sell before I can update the ad here, so please IM/Email me if you would like to buy one of the items in addition to posting your interest below. Thank you.

1.) (2x) COLT CHARGING HANDLES - I bought these as a brand new take offs in either January or February. One saw 20 rounds of function testing one saw 50 rounds in a recent builds, but otherwise have been sitting in the safe unused. They have oil on them and are ready to be used. I tried to get close pictures so you can see the machining marks on the CH. Asking $24.50 shipped each 20 rd usage version SOLD on another forum / 50 rd usage version SOLD & SHIPPED to FlyandFight

2.) BCM STOCK - BLACK - This came on a BCM lower. It has been used on two occasions but otherwise has sat in the safe on a lower. It is in excellent condition and might show a few handling marks, but looks almost new and functions as new. Asking $34 shipped. SOLD on another forum

3.) RAINIER ARMS - .308 DPMS PATTERN - CARBINE BUFFER AND SPRING - This is designed to allow you to use a standard AR15 carbine receiver extension on your DPMS style .308 AR. This will not work in a standard AR15. It is a shorter carbine style buffer that is weighted approximately that of a rifle buffer. The spring is also custom sized for this buffer and usage. These are brand new and never used and have only sat in a .308 build that I have just finished parting out. Asking $40 shipped SOLD ON ANOTHER FORUM
    Last edited by txbonds; 03-21-13 at 13:11.