Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No swag with new rifle

Feedback Score

No swag with new rifle

hey, DD did you stop sending some swag with the purchase of new rifles? Just wondering. Love the look and feel of my new rifle. I will post pictures after I get her all decked out.
    Lurked since 2009.

"Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!”
    Patrick Henry

SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM

Molṑn Labé

SEMPER PARATUS Certified AR-15 Armorer

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Did you get a rifle? And case? A Pmag? SWAG given

"It's Dangerous To Go Alone! Take This."

https://www.facebook.com/Blak1508
    Instagram Blak1508

Feedback Score
    yeah got a rifle case, pmag and of course a rifle (sweet). I am just giving them a hard time . All I really wanted was the rifle and they were quick to build and ship it. This is my forever rifle and now of course I want another one.
    Lurked since 2009.

"Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!”
    Patrick Henry

SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM

Molṑn Labé

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    You want SWAG and a great upgrade?? Contact my buddy Duffy aka Roger at Battle Arms Development and get a BAD CASS/ASS ambi selector.. oh and take a course, buy ammo and shoot the shit out of it, repeat....... My first was a DD, it kinda spoiled me, but after your first, building them will prob be the only thing to satisfy you

Instagram Blak1508

Feedback Score

Re: No swag with new rifle

I've got the ammo. This weekend is zeroing it in. Also have a line on a class this summer. Also, saving money for Aimpoint CompM4s and 3x mag. Thinking of changing stock for Magpul ACS FDE and a surefire Fury. I've got BRD bad.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2
    Lurked since 2009.

Patrick Henry

SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM

Molṑn Labé

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Buy a Larue tactical mount and you'll get swag. A couple DVD's, bottle opening (excute me, tactical beverage entry tool), Dillo dust, a couple bumper stickers, and a few nice brochures.

I almost wish you could select the option not to get the swag.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    haha yeah I recieved my Mkll covert bag from LaRue today and got all that again... I would trade it for some more patches or velcro straps for my bag haha..

If your going ACS, go with the ACS-L, its a great stock I own one but I personally like the cheek wield on the STR better. IMO its the better of the 2. Also look at the Aimpoint PRO. Which model DD did you get?

Instagram Blak1508

Feedback Score
    I have bought Larue rail clips and got their swag. I just love the dillo dust (didn't think I would) and the tactical beverage entry tool. My DD is a custom build on the lines of a V5. I also have another DD ordered and it is a V5 but not sure when that will get here. If it is not snowing too hard this weekend I am taking her out along with her sister (BCM 16" middy upper on a Stag lower) to sight them in. I will take pictures of both this weekend and post.
    Lurked since 2009.

Patrick Henry

SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM

Molṑn Labé

Feedback Score
    While I've only bought one complete DD rifle, I have purchased thousands of $$ worth of DD gear over the years through my dealer. Most I ever got were some stickers.

While it's not a dealbreaker, more swap would be nice. Larue is a perfect example, an ADM or used Larue mount might be slightly less expensive, but I always buy new for the swag. It's the little things.

I think hats are a perfect example, people would love to get them, and it's free advertising.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    The hats would be nice specially since dropping 1800 on one of their products, I think I got a sticker also. Regards, I have gone through 2 Daniel Defense gray hats and I am in need of a third that I will be ordering shortly, I guess if you can spend the $$ on a DD you can afford their hats . They are some nice hats also.

As far as SWAG goes LaRue is always good for a Dillo, dust, a few bumper stickers and a DVD. BCM and Geissele are up there on the generous SWAG side, although, no one beats Battle Arms Development. Roger has sent me so much neat stuff. One of my favorites is a mouse pad that decorates my new office, but yeah even if your only purchasing a small item you can be sure to have some goodies tossed in, hell one day I came home to a package of items from him without me even purchasing anything, when it comes to CS my hats off to them.

Daniel Defense are you listening? Of course this stuff is all in good fun and does not matter but as you said, free advertisement on their end, and more smiles for the kid (us) on our end.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Instagram Blak1508

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast