Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No swag with new rifle

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I thought there would be a little more swag myself when I bought my V5. I can't complain too much. The rifle case beats a cardboard box for sure.

Feedback Score
    Meh, I don't base my firearms purchases off of how mich random crap comes in the box. If I get something, cool, if not, no big deal.

Sent from my phone via Tapatalk.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    We've never really sent SWAG with any order unless it's been some type of promo deal. However, we are running a special right now. Between Nov 15th and November 30th, 2013, any rifle purchased from an authorized dealer qualifies for a free DD Knife and 2 additional PMags. $130 retail value. All you have to do is provide a proof of purchase and redemption form by Dec 31st, 2013 and we'll ship the free goods to you. If your dealer doesn't provide the redemption form, just shoot me an email and I'll email it over. my email address is jmarler@danieldefense.com.
    Joe Marler
    Law Enforcement Sales Manager

jmarler@danieldefense.com
    www.danieldefense.com

Feedback Score
    Very nice! I'm picking up my V1 tomorrow. Can't wait!

Feedback Score
    Not to be a downer, but nothing is free...you're paying for all the "swag".

One of my favorite examples: Buy 3 bars of soap for a dollar and get the 4th one free.

You're buying 4 bars of soap for .25 cents each. The 4th one isn't free. If it were really "free" why can't you simply get the 4th bar without cost and forget the other 3 and the dollar cost...?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abraham View Post
    Not to be a downer, but nothing is free...you're paying for all the "swag".

One of my favorite examples: Buy 3 bars of soap for a dollar and get the 4th one free.

You're buying 4 bars of soap for .25 cents each. The 4th one isn't free. If it were really "free" why can't you simply get the 4th bar without cost and forget the other 3 and the dollar cost...?
    We didn't jack up the prices of the rifles to make up for the free goods. Everyone has Black Friday Sales. We just started ours 2 weeks early.
    Joe Marler

www.danieldefense.com

Feedback Score
    Marler5811,

My comments were not aimed at you - just opining in general.

Marketing techniques annoy me as marketers seem to think, and sadly, perhaps they're correct, that the general public is hopelessly naive.

Another example of marketing baloney: Free breakfast with overnight stay at our motel/hotel.

Puh-leese - Does anyone seriously believe the cost of the breakfast isn't built into the cost of the room...?

The free this and the free that, aren't...they're marketing techniques.

Am I being cynical?

Absolutely!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    We just want to do something nice for our customers or potential customers. Plain and simple. No red tape or hurdles to negotiate. Buy a DD Rifle during this time frame and get some free stuff. Some very nice free stuff. That is all.

S/F

Joe
    Joe Marler

www.danieldefense.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12