Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 2008 Vickers Tactical Level 1 Carbine, Subgun, and Pistol Caliber Carbine Class – Aug

Feedback Score
    A very special class by anyones standards - courstesy of Sam ( Templars buddy) and Brett at FNH we had the following for shoot, show and tell;

PPSH 41
    MP 40
    CZ 26
    M1928 Thompson
    Sterling SMG (class favorite)
    UZI
    Mini UZI
    MP5
    FN P90

FN SCAR Light
    FN SCAR Heavy
    FN EGLM grenade launcher
    FN Mk 48 7.62mm belt fed
    FN 45 pistol

Need I say that a good time was had by all ?

LAV

Feedback Score
    Great fun was had by all at this class. Some short bussing and window licking by a few of us 1st timers, but overall a very informative class. Also a very big thank you to Sam for bringing and letting us shoot his nice collection of toys, also a big thank you to FN for bringing the SCAR-L and SCAR-H and letting us try those out as well (reminder to self, must have SCAR-L). A big thank you also goes out to LAV for teaching this class, I think he had as much fun as the rest of us.

Now on another note, did anybody get home and find an extra camera and video recorder mixed in with there gear? Riverguides,(Jim S), can't find his and was wondering if somebody had picked them up by accident. If you find them, please give him a call at 804-921-9697(cell phone).

Again a big thank you to everbody that put this together and I hope to be able to take some other classes with you in the future.

Feedback Score
    247 (100%)
    Great time indeed!

Thanks again Brett and Sam - awesome. As Larry said, I am now a true American having fired a Thompson.

Larry - thanks for letting "rock and roll" on the moving drills. Full Auto is completely fun with subguns, but definately not the same or precise as well placed carbine shots.

Looks forward to seeing you guys again!

Brian

Feedback Score
    SMACKEM' RUGA
    Brett W

Elite Defense
    Vice President of Domestic Sales and Marketing

FN Senior Manager of Assault Weapons - SCAR Program 2006-2010
    Former Troy Industries Inc Director of Operations 2003-2006

Each Warrior wants to leave the mark of his will, his signature, on important acts he touches. This is not the voice of ego but of the human spirit, rising up and declaring that it has something to contribute to the solution of the hardest problems, no matter how vexing!
    -Pat Riley

Feedback Score
    B]Both have been Found!

Thanks to all![/B]

Quote Originally Posted by koolaid View Post
    Great fun was had by all at this class. Some short bussing and window licking by a few of us 1st timers, but overall a very informative class. Also a very big thank you to Sam for bringing and letting us shoot his nice collection of toys, also a big thank you to FN for bringing the SCAR-L and SCAR-H and letting us try those out as well (reminder to self, must have SCAR-L). A big thank you also goes out to LAV for teaching this class, I think he had as much fun as the rest of us.

Now on another note, did anybody get home and find an extra camera and video recorder mixed in with there gear? Riverguides,(Jim S), can't find his and was wondering if somebody had picked them up by accident. If you find them, please give him a call at 804-921-9697(cell phone).

Again a big thank you to everbody that put this together and I hope to be able to take some other classes with you in the future.

"Men love their country, not because it is great, but because it is their own."

James Garfield

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345