Thread: LMT RE SET, NOVESKE QD EP's, DD LITE/RISII Wrench

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

LMT RE SET, NOVESKE QD EP's, DD LITE/RISII Wrench

Two more un-needed parts for sale. Both are used, but in very good condition. Payment via discrete paypal and shipping via USPS first class mail. PM or Email me with questions or to buy. Thank you.

1.) Noveske QD End Plate - has been mounted and a castle nut tightened against it, but it has never been staked. The QD has had a sling attached, but never used so it really hasn't even seen the finish wear off. This was on a recently parted out .308 AR that never got fired or used. Asking $22.00 shipped SOLD & SHIPPED to mkmckinley

2.) Noveske QD End Plate - has been mounted and was staked. The QD had a sling attached, but never used so finish is still intact. Mounted on a build and then removed without seeing use or firing. Slightly lower price due to previous staking. Asking $18.00 shipped SOLD & SHIPPED to mkmckinley

3.) Daniel Defense - LITE / RIS II Rail wrench. This was used once and has just been sitting around in a drawer. I don't foresee any immediate or future needs for it, so I'd like to sell it. Asking $15.00 shippedSelling on another forum

4.) LMT milspec Receiver extension, LMT end plate and LMT castle nut. All in excellent condition. Were mounted and removed from build. The end plate was never staked. Also included is a brand new BCM carbine spring and BCM carbine buffer. Simply add a stock of your choice and you are ready to go. If you found all of these in stock and ordered them, they would run you $79.50 plus shipping based on two major vendors pricing. I'm Asking $69.50 shipped SOLD & SHIPPED to mkmckinley

Last edited by txbonds; 03-21-13 at 16:39.