Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How do you carry your speedloader?

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

How do you carry your speedloader?

Belt mounted pouch (if so, which one) or do you just throw it in your pocket?

I have speedstrips but am thinking of augmenting them with a speedloader.

Feedback Score
    speed strips in back pocket

Feedback Score
    Safariland Comp 1 in their model 371 split-six holster when I had a J frame. Haven't found anything similar for the HKS M36 which my LCR requires.

Speed strips in the Dillon IHL speed strip wallet.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Two Speed strips in a belt clip small phone case. Found a perfect fit case at a "Five Below" store and its been holding up nicely for the past three years.

Speed loaders are harder to carry when in shorts and tee shirt and look like rocks in your pocket. Plus with the smaller five shot speed loaders I'm actually slower on my reloads with the snub then if I just use my speed strips doing a 2/2/1 recharge.
    We are all inclined to judge ourselves by our ideals; others, by their acts.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    two safariland comp 1s in my pocket

Feedback Score
    "Speed" Strip in pocket.

Feedback Score
    Speed loader loose in my left front pocket and J frame in a pocket holster in my right front pocket. That's when I don't feel comfortable concealing my usual carry, a gen3 Glock 30SF.

Feedback Score
    When I carry my 3" GP100, I use speed loader pouches from Simply Rugged. They wrap around the belt and contain the loader while the belt supports the loader by splicing the rounds with 3 outside the belt and 3 inside (rounds pointing down). This is the most compact way to carry speed loaders that I've found.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Safariland belt clip holder.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I carry speed strips in my pockets. I carry speed loaders in a jacket pocket once in a while. When I carried speed loaders in my pants pockets, the speed loader frequently managed to leave loose rounds in my pockets.

I would like to see a company develop a speed loader holder that hangs inside the pants between the navel and groin area. The holder could be to the left or right of center for obvious reasons. I don't think it would be any slower than digging a speed strip out of my pants pocket.
    Last edited by T2C; 07-14-13 at 13:07.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast