Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: 1911 Pistolsmith Index

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Use Neil Keller at your own risk, as well. I had very disappointing results from him.
    We appreciate those who stand by and support us. They are true patriots. We have to question the motives of those who continue to tear us down on this forum. They cannot stop us. Their petty feeble minds are easily exposed. The XCR will gain momentum until it covers the whole earth. There is no other platform like it and it is the best.

Sincerely,

Alex J. Robinson
    General Manager
    Robinson Armament Co.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Here is a list of top pistolsmiths. You listed some, but not all of them.

http://www.americanpistol.com/guild_members_list.php

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    How about the Wilson combat custom shop? Didn't see them listed and they are kind of known as the best semi custom factory gun you can buy. I would assume their custom shop can make a 1911 run as well as their factory guns. Anybody had any recent work done by them?

Feedback Score

1911 Pistolsmith

Wilson Combat did a great job rebuilding and refinishing my Colt Combat Elite two years ago.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    confused how you missed...

> Bill Wilson http://www.wilsoncombat.com/new/default.asp
    -Too many guns not enough time-
    2016 Rocking: Sig Sauer, Vortex Optics, GA Precision, MGM targets, MARS Armament, Inc., KMW Rifles, Mack Brothers, B&T Industries, Prime Ammo, Mile High Shooting Accessories, Gray Guns, Armageddon Gear, Rustick Knives, LLC.,Bartlein Barrels, CORE Shooting Solutions, Magpul.
    Contributing author on www.modernserviceweapons.com

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    For anybody around CT I would suggest Jojo's Gunworks, Jody Joseph and John Napierski. They have done a few 1911's for me in the past and they have my Colt Rail Gun for checkering right now. Good work and good prices.

www.jojosgunworks.com

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJoe View Post
    confused how you missed...

> Bill Wilson http://www.wilsoncombat.com/new/default.asp
    And ther it is...I was looking in the "W" section not th "B" section....

Carry on

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    yeah the list i used to start that was a old list off another site that i added to and he had organized it by first name so i just carried on off that. Here to help
    2016 Rocking: Sig Sauer, Vortex Optics, GA Precision, MGM targets, MARS Armament, Inc., KMW Rifles, Mack Brothers, B&T Industries, Prime Ammo, Mile High Shooting Accessories, Gray Guns, Armageddon Gear, Rustick Knives, LLC.,Bartlein Barrels, CORE Shooting Solutions, Magpul.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJoe View Post
    yeah the list i used to start that was a old list off another site that i added to and he had organized it by first name so i just carried on off that. Here to help
    Call in a favor to Steve at MARS for him to build me and Axiom on my Colt S70 repro.. I don't mind waiting as long as I'm in the que.

I had a quote for a build from them earlier this year and spent too much time fiddle farting around and didn't send my gun in in time.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    i know someone who may be possibly selling one here in the next week. will advise when i get more info

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast