Thread: New guy here. Saying hello, and some full auto fun

Feedback Score

New guy here. Saying hello, and some full auto fun

I would like to go ahead and introduce myself. My name is Mike, and I live in Texas and Hawaii. Obviously due to gun laws, all of my guns but 1 stays in Texas at all times. I was going to post this in the NFA sections, but I wanted this to be more of a hello.

If you are a member of AK47.net or some of the other forums, then this post might be kind of repetitive. However if you are not, here are some pictures for you all to enjoy to welcome me to the forum.

I own a lot of other platforms like AKs and HKs, etc, but the AR15/M4 has been my favorite platform of firearm ever since I was a little kid in the 1990s in Hawaii, and my dad and especially my grandpa built and collected them. I am really looking forward to learning more and more in this forum, as well as helping out others.

For you viewing pleasure, I have 5 machine guns, however 4 of them still have not transferred to me/are being worked on. The RDIAS I have, the AK is at Ted Marshalls getting built into an AKMSU clone, the Uzi is at BWE getting fixed, the HKMP5SD is transferring to me from a friend, and the RIA M60 E4 is transferring to me from that same friend.

Anyways, enjoy the following pictures and video of my RDIAS, AAC M42000, Ops Inc M4S, and Ops Inc 16th, and I'll talk to you all soon.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

First the video. I'm no talk show host, and we are not pro cameramen at all, but we tried to make a comparison of some suppressors and barrel lengths.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tf6psakvFHI

Second video for those of you that don't know what a RDIAS is. I kind of babble in the video, but I tried to explain to those people who don't know the rules or anything at all. Go easy on me.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdR7rEuLrvE

3rd video is of the exact M60 E4 that my buddy is transfering to me now. This is back about a year ago when he actually first got it, and we were blasting through ammo at a local machine gun shooting lease area. No, I was not aiming at shit, and we were just wasting ammo, but that can be fun too at times I never thought that a year later I would be looking forward to owning this exact gun myself.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0fOrkOBipE

My steel RDIAS when I picked it up from my dealer/friend

Main full auto setup. 10.5" no suppressor. It's just plain nasty.

Same 10.5" with the AAC M42000 on it

12" with Ops M4S

12" with Ops 16th

The Uzi.....currently at BWE getting the semi feed ramp installed to running 100% and getting my 22lr kit fit to it. (Did NOT fit at all) It was new in box, and looks great, but honestly ran like 80%. That's not acceptable, and I know it can be fixed by BWE. What better time to fix it than during my 7 month transfer wait from my dealer to me right?

Thompson Machine Suppressor

I hope you enjoyed, and I look forward to talking to you all on the boards!

Mike
    Last edited by michaelkih; 03-29-13 at 22:22.

Feedback Score

Re: New guy here. Saying hello, and some full auto fun

Welcome - lots of cool toys.

Feedback Score
    Wow. Thats some first post. Welcome