Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: PA counties

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score

PA counties

Hey,

Just wanted to know what are the good counties to live in that you can the best for your money.

Thanks
    Everybody wanna be like mike!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I think it depends on what your needs are and what you would like access to. For onstance, if you still want access to major gun ranges, gun stores, sporting evenys, nightlife, and good medical care but did not want to live in Pittsburgh you could move to Butler county. Lower taxes, more affordable housing in places, but still close enough to all of the above.

Feedback Score
    76 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blayglock View Post
    I think it depends on what your needs are and what you would like access to. For onstance, if you still want access to major gun ranges, gun stores, sporting evenys, nightlife, and good medical care but did not want to live in Pittsburgh you could move to Butler county. Lower taxes, more affordable housing in places, but still close enough to all of the above.
    this. Bucks county is almost paradise. I miss it. Much better than west PA, they dont even have cheesesteaks!
    Last edited by masakari; 04-01-13 at 01:40.

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by masakari View Post
    this. Bucks county is almost paradise. I miss it. Much better than west PA, they dont even have cheesesteaks!
    We don't have the Iggles or the Flyers, either... but we manage.
    - Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by masakari View Post
    UPPER Bucks is almost paradise. Lower Bucks is a war zone and Central Bucks is too expensive for my civil service job.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Re: PA counties

Quote Originally Posted by TheTick View Post
    UPPER Bucks is almost paradise. Lower Bucks is a war zone and Central Bucks is too expensive for my civil service job.
    I dont know about a "war zone". Most of the townships that border NE Philly (Bensalem, Feasterville, Upper & Lower Southampton, Warrington, Warminster) are nice. However i work in one of the "war zone" suburbs bordering Trenton NJ.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Feedback Score
    76 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTick View Post
    I guess you've never lived in Frankfurt haha
    Man I miss PA.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    It's all relative...

You are correct, it is all rainbows and ice cream in Warrington.

I just like Upper Bucks because it's quiet and your money goes a ton further.

We put in work where I work too. I hear Trenton is nice this time of year...lol
    Last edited by TheTick; 04-02-13 at 14:26.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Re: PA counties

What he said ^ but on the east side of Pa. Bucks County is good. Close to Philadelphia, has everything from urban to cow country. The current Bucks County sheriff is good with NFA stuff and has no problem signing off on paperwork. Montgomery county sheriff is not too gun friendly and 50/50 on signing off.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    What he said ^ but on the east side of Pa. Bucks County is good. Close to Philadelphia, has everything from urban to cow country. The current Bucks County sheriff is good with NFA stuff and has no problem signing off on paperwork. Montgomery county sheriff is not too gun friendly and 50/50 on signing off.

Montco is also high property taxes

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast