Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: PA counties

Feedback Score
    Well, as you can see from my location, I got a job in Bucks County. Soooooo nice to see AR-15s in the stores again! It's also nice to drive two minutes in any direction to get most essentials. In northeast Connecticut, it was 15-30 minutes to get anywhere.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I'm from Elk County, originally. If I could move my job there, I'd move back in a heartbeat. Hunting, shooting, fishing, family...freakin' 'Murica.
    Duane Liptak, Jr.
    Executive Vice President
    Magpul Industries

info@magpulcore.com

This is a personal account linked to a personal e-mail. Company affiliation and titles are provided purely for transparency requirements of the host site. Although factual company information may be shared through this account, any opinions expressed are solely those of the account holder, and not necessarily those of Magpul Industries or subsidiaries.

Feedback Score
    Where at in Elk? I now live in Brockport in Elk county, nice county livin.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Middle of absolute nowhere. Jay Township. Went to high school in St. Marys, though.
    Duane Liptak, Jr.
    Executive Vice President
    Magpul Industries

info@magpulcore.com

This is a personal account linked to a personal e-mail. Company affiliation and titles are provided purely for transparency requirements of the host site. Although factual company information may be shared through this account, any opinions expressed are solely those of the account holder, and not necessarily those of Magpul Industries or subsidiaries.

Feedback Score
    I live in Kersey 38 years. I do believe we have met.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Probably have. It's almost too small an area for us to not have run into each other at some point.
    Duane Liptak, Jr.
    Executive Vice President
    Magpul Industries

info@magpulcore.com

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234