Thread: Anyone have experience with Liberty Ammunition?

Feedback Score

Anyone have experience with Liberty Ammunition?

I did some research but haven't come up with much. Does anyone have experience with Liberty ammo? Specifically the USM4 round?

Here is their website and a review I found. Thanks

http://libertyammunition.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/TDSUS?feature=mhee

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    At least they have a good looking web page. I'll stick to my already proven mfgs.

Feedback Score
    78gr .45ACP? 50gr 9x19mm? Sounds gimmicky to me.
    Cyril: Oh now that's a breach of trust!

Lana: Do you really want to open this can of trust-breachy worms after I just found you and my ex-boyfriend with a dead hooker in the trunk?

Cyril: ...I do not.

A Dream of the Dark Continent

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Don't waste your money!!!! I only looked at the handgun offerings, and right in the description they said the bullets don't reach 12 inches of penetration. One was 10" the other was 11".

They are also using blended metal Bullets. These are similar to bullets like mag safe. They are making some of the same claims as lemas ammo. Which were found to be varmint bullets.

Your better of giving your money away then buying this crap. You can still find ammo if you look. You have to be on top of it, but its out there.

Feedback Score

Re: Anyone have experience with Liberty Ammunition?

Quote Originally Posted by jstone View Post
    Don't waste your money!!!! I only looked at the handgun offerings, and right in the description they said the bullets don't reach 12 inches of penetration. One was 10" the other was 11".

They are also using blended metal Bullets. These are similar to bullets like mag safe. They are making some of the same claims as lemas ammo. Which were found to be varmint bullets.

Your better of giving your money away then buying this crap. You can still find ammo if you look. You have to be on top of it, but its out there.
    Thanks for the info. I'm all about giving a new company a chance if their products are solid. I'll stick to ranger T and HST.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Giving a new company a chance is good. Just don't be the Guinea pig. Especially if they go completely against what is proven to work. There have been quite a few companies that have come out with the very lightweight bullets doubling normal velocities and none of them have a good reputation.