Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: low T at 26!!!!

Feedback Score
    Coming back to update my journey again. Took some time away from stressing about this and many other things to alleviate some stress.

I have been on the Clomid 25mg every other day since the second week of November and it was not a fun journey, but overall I think the Clomid may be working as a restart (I don't have any blood tests to confirm).

The first 3-4 weeks it was terrible. I had more anxiety, lacked any motivation, and I felt like I was an outside observer to my own life. Literally It felt like what my wife thought was a disassociation disorder. I had to make myself go to the gym and make myself continue on like normal, and then it was like I gradually noticed improvement.

I think that Will was right about the anxiety though. I had a series of life altering events take place in a short period of time and I had no idea that I could physically react to stress in that way.

To date I feel about as good as I did on the and I have not really experienced any sides except a few floaters in my left eye which my eye doc said weren't an issue right now and were there somewhat before Clomid.

The doc also said that my body did not respond to Test the way it should have at the dosage level and he mentioned that HGH may be an option depending on Clomid results.

I also wanted to take the time to say thanks again for all the support and help with these issues.
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."

Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jc75754 View Post
    Coming back to update my journey again.

The first 3-4 weeks it was terrible. I had more anxiety, lacked any motivation, and I felt like I was an outside observer to my own life. Literally It felt like what my wife thought was a disassociation disorder. I had to make myself go to the gym and make myself continue on like normal, and then it was like I gradually noticed improvement.

To date I feel about as good as I did on the and I have not really experienced any sides except a few floaters in my left eye which my eye doc said weren't an issue right now and were there somewhat before Clomid.
    Glad you're over the nasty starting side effects. Just starting to read about Clomid now and how it's used.

Feedback Score
    Back again,

On friday I went back to the Doc and had bloods drawn and it isn't pretty. I had stopped the Clomid and we have now established a base line for my test.

FREE TESTOSTERONE, MAILOUT 46.0 - 224.0 PG/ML 33.9

TESTOSTERONE TOTAL, MAILOUT 250 - 1100 NG/DL 259

TESTOSTERONE BIO AVAILABLE, MAILOUT 110.0 - 575.0 ng/dL 71.1

ALBUMIN,TESTOSTERONE, MAILOUT 3.6 - 5.1 g/dL 4.6

SBH TESTOSTERONE, MAILOUT 10 - 50 nmol/L 31

Prolactin was fine, E2 fine, B12, Vitamin D, and CBC also looked good. I think I am going to ask and have them check Thyroid function again just to make sure it is also good.

I do not want to continue on Clomid due to eyesight sides(which stopped after using) and he suggested that I try HCG as a mono therapy. i felt ok on the Clomid however the Test C really made me feel great (I think the anxiety I had was due to some stress from work and new baby in addition to e2 levels getting a bit too high) and the HCG mono therapy seems to increase E2 levels and then you would need to add other drugs so I am not sure that I am willing to try that again.

If anyone has some experience with HCG chime in and share the experience.
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."

Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jc75754 View Post
    Back again,

On friday I went back to the Doc and had bloods drawn and it isn't pretty. I had stopped the Clomid and we have now established a base line for my test.

FREE TESTOSTERONE, MAILOUT 46.0 - 224.0 PG/ML 33.9

TESTOSTERONE TOTAL, MAILOUT 250 - 1100 NG/DL 259

TESTOSTERONE BIO AVAILABLE, MAILOUT 110.0 - 575.0 ng/dL 71.1

ALBUMIN,TESTOSTERONE, MAILOUT 3.6 - 5.1 g/dL 4.6

SBH TESTOSTERONE, MAILOUT 10 - 50 nmol/L 31

Prolactin was fine, E2 fine, B12, Vitamin D, and CBC also looked good. I think I am going to ask and have them check Thyroid function again just to make sure it is also good.

I do not want to continue on Clomid due to eyesight sides(which stopped after using) and he suggested that I try HCG as a mono therapy. i felt ok on the Clomid however the Test C really made me feel great (I think the anxiety I had was due to some stress from work and new baby in addition to e2 levels getting a bit too high) and the HCG mono therapy seems to increase E2 levels and then you would need to add other drugs so I am not sure that I am willing to try that again.

If anyone has some experience with HCG chime in and share the experience.
    The dose of Clomid you were put on essentially worthless and your blood work reflects that. HCG is poor mono therapy but works well when combined with T. Get on correct dose and dose schedule of T (per discussion in this thread and "Got testosterone?") and be done with it. I'm failing to see why that's no what's taking place in your case.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122