Thread: 200 rounds of 55gr PMC Bronze (possibly other) toward a quality BCG

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)

200 rounds of 55gr PMC Bronze (possibly other) toward a quality BCG

I'd be willing to sweeten the pot depending on the trade (preferably with cash). I also have other ammo that I'm far less inclined to part with unless it's a deal I can't refuse... Some Black Hills 77gr Sierra blue box comes to mind... Maybe some 147gr Ranger T 9mm or 147gr HST. But any of those I'd only be willing to part with in small quantities (100 rounds max). All ammo has been stored in temp/humidity controlled area.

I'm looking for a new high quality BCG along the lines of BCM, DD, etc. I'm not interested in any no-name or lesser quality (batch tested etc) item and it must be new.

I may also be interested in a new, quality carrier (sans bolt). A new VLTOR A5 complete kit. Or a new ALG ACT trigger. But my priority is the BCG and the others will have to wait until finding it has been given an opportunity (or I find one for sale elsewhere).

I'm not interested in selling outright unless you're interested in paying gunbroker type prices and I'm not willing to give pre-panic trade value on the ammo unless the same goes for the BCG.

Must have good feedback as a seller/trader or be willing to ship your end first.

Pre-itrader feedback...

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=31185
    Last edited by Jerm; 04-02-13 at 16:04.