Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Military Shotguns

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by DMR View Post
    No pictures of these in actual use have surfaced yet, but thought I would share these photos Stickman has done.

Can anybody tell me more about the shell holders in the 2nd pic. I'm looking to acquire somethig similiar......

Feedback Score
    Maybe something similar to these?

http://jonestactical.com/index.php?o...d=25&Itemid=29

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Falboy View Post
    Can anybody tell me more about the shell holders in the 2nd pic. I'm looking to acquire somethig similiar......
    If I recall correctly, those are Tactical Taylor pouches that Stick used in another review.
    pro-patria.us

Feedback Score
    No pictures of these in actual use have surfaced yet, but thought I would share these photos Stickman has done.

what shot gun is that please
    Last edited by LockenLoad; 12-20-10 at 11:42.
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
    George Orwell

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    It's a version of the Mossberg shotgun. As configured it is a "Compact" with a 16" breaching heavy wall barrel, rail forend, reciever rail and a collapsible stock. They are in wide use by certain portions of the Army which recieved authorization for them, and are derived intialy from configuration requirements I developed back in 2001 as a Infantry PSG/1SG while assigned to the 10th MTN.

Mod 1 is still pending, if the patents ever get straight.
    pro-patria.us

Feedback Score
    It's a version of the Mossberg shotgun. As configured it is a "Compact" with a 16" breaching heavy wall barrel, rail forend, reciever rail and a collapsible stock. They are in wide use by certain portions of the Army which recieved authorization for them, and are derived intialy from configuration requirements I developed back in 2001 as a Infantry PSG/1SG while assigned to the 10th MTN.

Mod 1 is still pending, if the patents ever get straight.
    Thank you sir, for the very informative answer, straight from the man
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
    George Orwell

Feedback Score
    Great pictures, especially the older ones from WWII and Viet Nam.

I have a buddy of mine's (now passed on), Bronze Star and citation from 1963, where he used a model 12 to good effect, while leading a small group of VNMC in a counter attack, after an ambush by a superior force. (Reading the citation, I think he would have gotten the NC or a SS later in the war).

Wasn't the first or last time he used it in combat. He had acquired the model 12 after realizing his M14 wasn't working out well for the job he was doing. His parents had to mail him the buckshot for it, as he couldn't get it where he was at.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    What kind of shotgun is being used in the pic where they are firing off of a ship (next to the guy shooting a 1911)? Sorry I didn't contribute a military shotgun pic, yet.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CGSteve View Post
    What kind of shotgun is being used in the pic where they are firing off of a ship (next to the guy shooting a 1911)? Sorry I didn't contribute a military shotgun pic, yet.
    Remington 870 Military

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Thanks for answering Cagemonkey. I am still curious about why the front of the barrel is like the way it is, it doesn't appear to be a choke or muzzle device of some kind. On closer look, it appears it is the same shotgun in the same configuration pictured two up.
    Last edited by CGSteve; 02-24-11 at 23:16.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast