Thread: Opinions regarding Suppressed Armament Systems products?

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Opinions regarding Suppressed Armament Systems products?

I saw that Suppressed Armament Systems (SAS) had a suppressor on a rifle in a recent episode of TAC-TV with Larry Vickers. After doing some further research, I have been unable to find out much more about them, other than the fact that their suppressors are very reasonably priced.

I found only a few blurbs saying that they were excellent suppressors, but that's it.

Does anybody else here have any experience with their products? Your opinion is appreciated.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Re: Opinions regarding Suppressed Armament Systems products?

I have a .308 can from them, it is a thread on can and it suprresses it very well. It is a heavy can but does the job.

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk 2
    I believe in peace, love and extremely violent weapons systems... just in case that whole peace-and-love thing doesn't work out.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by prdubi View Post
    I have a .308 can from them, it is a thread on can and it suprresses it very well. It is a heavy can but does the job.
    Thanks! A long-range shooting forum had some similar comments. I'm most curious about their 5.56 suppressors...

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Re: Opinions regarding Suppressed Armament Systems products?

I took mines to 1400 yards and it was poi poa consistant.

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk 2
    I believe in peace, love and extremely violent weapons systems... just in case that whole peace-and-love thing doesn't work out.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by prdubi View Post
    I took mines to 1400 yards and it was poi poa consistant.
    That's actually pretty impressive!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    The key to getting it good with them is to make sure that the barrel on your rifle is good and concentric and also threaded correctly to time the suppressr correctly.

I used Tornado Technology in Hillsboro, Oregon. He took my can and he correctly timed the suppressor to make it aligned just right.

I see that they have QD setups now and those are awesome but for a 5.56 they make a good quality can. Many complain they are heavy but what I like about it is that they are consistant POI/POA shift, it is always at the same spot. Thanks for TT, the shift was barely noticable, more like 1/4 MOA shift up at 100 yards.

My recommendation is that if your dealer has a can now and it is in stock. GO FOR IT. If your dealer has to order it, SAS will most likely have it in stock right away compared to other major brand dealers.

I purchased mines on a group buy session and while many did not like a lot of things about it, I am happy with mines. I use a thread adapter from TT als and I use my can on my FAL, HK G-3 and other setups including my .223 on a thread adapter and it performs perfectly fine.