Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Couple NEW H&K's.....

Feedback Score

Couple NEW H&K's.....

My WIFE wanted a new pistol, so I made the mistake of letting her pick up a new HK P30.... IT WAS ALL DOWNHILL FROM THERE!!! She just had to have something like my HK45....she has went through all of my 9mm ammo I had stocked up in less than three weeks.... I think I will buy her a reloading set-up next!!LOL!!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I had the chance to fondle both an HK45 and an HK P30 this Friday. I was thinking of getting a SIG P226, but holding one of these changed my mind.

Both were, in my opinion, literally two of the best pistols I have ever handled (A P-08 would be a close 2nd). I am seriously considering getting the HK45. I wish the P30 came in .40 S&W, but it doesn't so I'll go ahead and get the somewhat larger HK45. HK really hit a home run with these.

Feedback Score
    I had a bi-tone Xd-45 and just could not get it to shoot like I wanted it to, sold it and bought the HK45 and its like night and day, instantly my groups got alot smaller. still plenty of room for improvement.

Feedback Score
    Unfortunately for the P30 the amount of travel required to reset the trigger is very long. Much much longer than the 226.

My only complaint.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mactastic View Post
    Unfortunately for the P30 the amount of travel required to reset the trigger is very long. Much much longer than the 226.

My only complaint.
    I was told that the LEM mod's will fix that probelm and lighten the trigger pull at the same time... not sure about that though...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tuff View Post
    I was told that the LEM mod's will fix that probelm and lighten the trigger pull at the same time... not sure about that though...
    According to HK there are no LEM for the P30 and no plans to introduce one. I hope they change their mind.

ToddG Guest
    The P30 is not modular in the way that the USP, P2000, and HK45 series are.

Last I heard, the US branch of H&K is trying to convince Germany to develop a HK9 and HK40 along the lines of the HK45, instead of expanding the P30 line. One major reason is the modularity.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Semi_auto View Post
    According to HK there are no LEM for the P30 and no plans to introduce one. I hope they change their mind.

There is some conflicting info on this. The H&K Military & LE catalog lists the LEM as an option for the P30. The H&K rep I spoke to said that there was no delivery date for the LEM P30 but it was listed in their system.

I'll believe it when I see it.

Mike

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MAP View Post
    There is some conflicting info on this. The H&K Military & LE catalog lists the LEM as an option for the P30. The H&K rep I spoke to said that there was no delivery date for the LEM P30 but it was listed in their system.

I'll believe it when I see it.

Mike
    Same thing that I saw.......my big deal is the Ambi stuff, I'm a lefty...

Feedback Score
    Can't stan the LEM trigger anyhow. SA/DA for me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast