Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: good deal @ dicks sporting goods

Feedback Score

good deal @ dicks sporting goods

stumbled upon a Benelli M4 at my local Dick's
    sticker price was $1699
    went to check out and the girl at the register always asks you if you want to sign up for their card, and I always ignore it because i don't need to save 10% on a basketball. But wait 10% on the m4 is a $170 savings !!

So i singed up, was instantly approved
    $1,529 plus tax

just make sure you can pay it right off since the card comes with a 27% interest rate

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Join Gun Owners of America Here

Fear causes hesitation and hesitation will cause your worst fears to come true. - The Bodasafa

Feedback Score
    hadn't seen that, its a shame
    i've wanted one for years, and no one locally ever has them in stock
    i had to jump on it

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)

good deal @ dicks sporting goods

Quote Originally Posted by Brimstone View Post
    Same here

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Me too... haven't been there since.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    I've been boycotting Dick's Sporting Goods before it was cool.

No, really! Every time I went in, the employees could not have cared less about my business. I only went in on rare occasions to give them a chance to redeem themselves. I never did end up buying anything from them.

To the OP, don't feel bad about the purchase. Now you know that Dick's is living up to their name.
    -VERITAS VINCIT-

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by halo2304 View Post
    Every time I went in, the employees could not have cared less about my business. I only went in on rare occasions to give them a chance to redeem themselves.
    My experience as well. They didn't seem to give a damn about us hunters, shooters and fishermen. They cater more toward the "real" (politically correct) sports. We have 2 near me, 1 of them barely has anything in the hunting and fishing departments. Neither one really staffs those departments worth a damn. I go to the smaller local shops or to Gander Mountain or Cabela's.
    I am not legal in CA, NY, NJ, MA, CO, CT, MD, Washington DC or Chicago (and its suburbs).

I am not Obama compliant.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Brimstone View Post
    I used to enjoy the store but ever since they did that crap my money goes somewhere else.

Feedback Score
    I gave Dicks money over the years mostly ammo and even bought some of those Troy battle mags, But now they can go Belly up for all I care
    Last edited by Phillygunguy; 04-13-13 at 14:51.

Feedback Score
    I like Dick's, they been very good to us for years. No doubt their sales force can be a bit suspect at times but I've gotten to know how to deal with them. Prices have generally been very good on several guns I've bought. Not to mention all the other sporting goods and hunting gear I've bought.

I to was not happy when I heard about the AR deal with Troy, but after seeing what Troy charged our local gun store for their $700 AR.... Troy is on my list of company's to not deal with since they tried to rob us during these trying times.! I thought I might have a bit of an in with them, even tried to hook up one of our sponsors here, but after weeks of trying to set something up, I gave up. So I wondered what other details there might be about the Troy-Dick's deal gone bad.... Maybe there's more to it than we know. I'll continue to purchase from Dick's, which by the way is about 1 mile from my house... and Troy.... Steve Troys business is about 1.5 miles from my house...
    Jack C.
    cleaned up my gun list for Odie, hope this makes you feel better.. is my target ok? I
    can delete it too..

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast