Thread: Kifaru ???

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Kifaru ???

Gents,

I pulled the trigger last week on a Kifaru Zulu Pack and a few more Kifaru goodies. How is the delivery time nowadays? Do you Kifaru owners really waited 6-8 weeks for delivery or they usually deliver sooner than that? Later?

Other thing... I know Kifaru offers a few gadgets to carry your long gun in the "ready" position (Combat GunBearer/Universal Combat GunBearer). Im interested in how do you carry a long gun (M4 type rifle) secured in a Zulu (or another Kifaru pack) NOT using any of the GunBearer systems. It dont have to be in a "ready" position, but a secured position... actually I'm asking for a way to carry a 2nd rifle.

Any experiences and pics are greatly appreciated.

Best regards.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    use the auxiliary holster if you want to carry a 2nd long gun alongside the pack. compression straps keep it secure; the holster keeps the rifle from slipping downwards:
    http://www.kifaru.net/MGgunber.htm

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mr. MM,

Great Kifaru review you have in your webpage! In your page you have a pic of a multicam ZXR with an AR inserted from the stock inside the side slot pocket. I noted there is no mag in the rifles magwell.

Can this be done with a regular Zulu pack? Does a M4agery fits inside this side slot pocket?

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    negative, it won't fit in the zulu.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by TacDoc View Post
    Gents,

I pulled the trigger last week on a Kifaru Zulu Pack and a few more Kifaru goodies. How is the delivery time nowadays? Do you Kifaru owners really waited 6-8 weeks for delivery or they usually deliver sooner than that? Later?

I've bought different backpack's for me and other folks from Kifaru, (Zulu+2xMarauder+Scout+2XE&E+Accessories).
    I can only say they are great with their customers.
    I've always received the gear in the time promised, one time earlier.
    If you have a particular need (time or something similar) talk to them and they will probably do the best they can to help you.

Feedback Score
    I had the chance to toy with one of their backpacks once a fellow officer had, it was built tough and well worth the money I thought, wish I had the cash to pick one up myself.
    Old age and treachery always overcome youth and skill

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I believe I waited 5 weeks for the EMR- I bet you can get mid size packs in a month.
    You will love what ever you buy from them.
    Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle. Psalm 144:1

Owner of MI-TAC, LLC .

@MichiganTactical