Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: why no love for the XCR-M?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshNC View Post
    It’s a single screw in an area that has dynamic stresses upon it. Seems a design flaw.
    Here's some info on the torque spec which is 240 inch pounds or 20 foot pounds:

https://youtu.be/ewpqvUavLrk

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk
    “The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

Feedback Score
    I think Alex pissed people off when he was making an improved Stoner 63 and then didn’t follow through with other calibers or parts. Ya old design but one people want. His new offering look pretty solid but as other have said garbage CS and lack of follow through from a boutique manufacturer does not make me want to part with that much money knowing he may not be around. Now if he were to win some military contracts then I would consider his products.

Feedback Score
    I have no data to back it up. But my impression has been that Canadian shooters have been keeping Robarm limping along. It had escaped most of Canada’s bans, and was an alternative to AR’s up north. Much like the SAN SWISS 550’s that they’ve enjoyed for so many years.

It looked cool and sounded like a good idea. But has never been compelling enough for me to overlook the negatives.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567