Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Noveske/ VTAC carbines

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post
    Agreed, while I've never had the opportunity to use it, it seems to be very appealing. Maybe it is just me, but it seems like it would offer you greater control due to the lack of bulk on the handguard. I'm not that familiar with this type of handguard system though, does it offer adequate heat protection so to speak for long strings of fire and such? I would definitely be interested, I thought about a mid-length system, but this makes it more difficult. I wonder if it would be possible to get this handguard with a mid-lenghth gas system? Sounds appealing.

The handguard will work fine on a midlength.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Blake,

I should have mentioned that the 16" SS barrel is a midlength.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    very nice as always stick.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    MM,

Thanks, I'm trying to get a full writeup/ pictorial review going on them while running a few different projects at the same time. I guess its true what they say about no rest for the wicked....
    Stick

Feedback Score
    Posted by Joe R.

John continues to do an outstanding job at separating my money from me

I SECOND THAT !

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    meh...... not my cup of tea.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Blake,

I should have mentioned that the 16" SS barrel is a midlength.
    I didn't even notice this. I was just looking at the 14.5" carbine. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Wow Im glad I held off on my ar15 purchase due to a rumor I heard. Common tax return hurry up.

Feedback Score
    Damn nice weapon! I must have discipline....I already own 2 M4geries, I must maintain my composure, I am not going to buy another rifle.....nope, no way...I must have discipline....I hate you Stick!
    For God and the soldier we adore, In time of danger, not before! The danger passed, and all things righted, God is forgotten and the soldier slighted." - Rudyard Kipling

Feedback Score

I thought I was done buying!

I am still waiting for delivery of my LWRC M6A2, and now I "need" this rifle.

Someone needs to start "evil black gun" anonymous, and I'll join. I know I have a problem and I know I need help. (well, at least my wife says I need help). Isn't that the first step toward recovery?
    In Hoc Signo Vinces

"The nine most terrifying words in the english language are 'I'm from the Government and I'm here to help'." Ronald Reagan

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast