Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CBS Exposes Hillary Clinton Bosnia Trip

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ToddG View Post
    There is a pretty serious downside to it all, though. New Democrat voter registrations are at an all time high. In PA, with the massive effort to sign up new Dems, the Democrats now outnumber the Republicans 4:3. That's a lot of registered, motivated people come November.
    But they seem to be engaged in an even split of vitriolic hate for the opposing candidate.

This is the "McCain doesn't have the support of the conservative wing of his party" taken to the nth degree. I can't say I'm not happy to see it.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinking Dog View Post
    By your standard, Monica has better foreign policy credentials than Hillary!
    (couldn't help myself)
    That's a possibly too. Who knows what she overheard underneath the desk of the oval office.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Also telling was her rubuttal that she was really tired and misspoke - the first time in 12 years she ever made a mistake. Something tells me she wasn't joking when she said that - it is indicative of her supreme arrogance.

I think polit-types shoot their mouths off in this manner, knowing no one will ever check.

I remember reading a scathing interview w/ Bob Dole during the swiftboat thing. Dole said he told Kerry not to make his war service an issue because of the whole winter soldier thing. He said that Kerry had to plus up his war service because he'd been in the Senate 20 years and had absolutley nothing to show for it.

Hillary is in a similar situation. She has experience as a left-wing firebrand, a real estate developer, and a political mudslinger. She really hasn't been in Congress that long and hasn't really accomplished anything I'm aware off. As the records show, she has little to no experience as a diplomat or a policy maker. She tried to launch her pinko health care plan and then had to take a backseat when it got smoked by Congress.

She knows she is roundly hated by her enemies and comes off as an icy shrew vice Obama and his "I love puppies" persona. She has tried to play him off as inexperienced (true) to her vast experience (false).

The downside to this is that Hillary really needs to win the primary. We need to be saving these silver bullets for the big showdown with mcCain - not using them to help Obama.
    Don't forget to show my head to the people. It's well worth seeing.
    -Georges Danton

Feedback Score
    can i say Hitlery here ?? if not please excuse my poor spelling.

why do democrats get a pass by using words like, misspoke, misrepresent, misspeak, misstate, when they are obviously lying ?

and i do not know about the rest of you folks, but i am certain i would know when/if i were ducking and running from being shot at.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by OldNavyGuy View Post
    can i say Hitlery here ?? if not please excuse my poor spelling.

why do democrats get a pass by using words like, misspoke, misrepresent, misspeak, misstate, when they are obviously lying ?

and i do not know about the rest of you folks, but i am certain i would know when/if i were ducking and running from being shot at.
    To be fair they gave McCain a pass for his blunder over the weekend. I think there's a big difference in what he did (correcting his mistake) and what she did (telling an elaborate fabricated story, or a lie if you will, on several occasions.)

I believe McCain's was only a blunder - and possibly just a misunderstanding between a briefing of his aids. The most important thing was that he corrected himself and that shows a lot of character and humility. There is no way Hillary "misspoke" anything... she just lied and hope she didn't get caught. I wish she would just drop out already though I'm sick of looking at her... again.

Feedback Score

Wink

So, she misspoke. What's the big deal, she heard banging that she thought was incoming sniper fire...it was really Bill with Monica in the back of the plane..
    Cold Zero

Feedback Score
    ATTENTION WHORE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT ! DON'T LOOK AT IT !

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlosDJackal View Post
    Because she's a Klinton!! Look at who she is trying to emulate. I would have had more respect for slick willy had he: (a) admitted that he smoked pot during his college years; and (b) admitted that he had sex with Monica. But instead he chose to make up such moronic excuses as "I didn't inhale" and "oral sex is not sex (or something like that)".

billary doesn't have much more in the way of integrity.
    To para phase "Eaten ain't cheatin'!"
    For God and the soldier we adore, In time of danger, not before! The danger passed, and all things righted, God is forgotten and the soldier slighted." - Rudyard Kipling

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinking Dog View Post
    She's a Clinton which equals lying Biotch!
    For God and the soldier we adore, In time of danger, not before! The danger passed, and all things righted, God is forgotten and the soldier slighted." - Rudyard Kipling

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rharris2163 View Post
    To para phase "Eaten ain't cheatin'!"
    Or "sucking ain't f***ing" in that case.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12