Thread: "Accoutrement ready" BCM 16" midlength rifle

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)

Exclamation "Accoutrement ready" BCM 16" midlength rifle

***SOLD***

BCM AR15 for sale or PARTIAL trade! Round count is 600 on the upper/100 on the lower.

Midlength gas - comes with a NUMBER of additions, LIKE;

- Milspec Magpul CTR stock
    - Magpul MOE grip
    - Magpul enhanced trigger guard
    - BCM/Vltor Mod.4 (medium) Gunfighter charger
    - F/A MPI BCG

$1,200 FTF (Pittsburgh) - for $1,300, I'll throw in a set of Troy MRF rails and a PMag. NOT interested in trades - my truck needs work, and my mechanic can't eat a trade!

p.s. - Let me revise this slightly on the BCM. I need $500 CASH at a minimum - we MIGHT could work out a trade for the BALANCE.

- Gold & silver are ALWAYS appreciated!
    - .45acp, 5.56/.223, or .308 ammo
    - 1911 or AR15 mags
    - I need a new truck gun - a 1911 of > $700 value would certainly be entertained (as would an old Star Arms Firestar in .45!)
    - CB mobile linear amp (looking for around a 500-600 watt amp, but tell me wotcha got!)

Don't know if those ideas help anybody eyeing it (Mixing & matching the above is welcome!)... but there's some possibilities at least!
    Last edited by The_War_Wagon; 05-18-13 at 12:34. Reason: ***SOLD***
    - Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)

Lightbulb

WEEKEND Bump!
    - Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -