Thread: Using a gun, as a drill - ends in tragedy

Feedback Score

Using a gun, as a drill - ends in tragedy

I was watching the news tonight and shook my head in disbelief. This idiot in Deepwater Missouri was installing a satelite dish on his house and he did not have a drill bit long enough to penetrate his wall from the inside to the outside so he had a genius moment. He used a .22 to put a hole through his wall so he could fish the cable wire to his tv. The tragedy was his wife was outside where he was drilling, uh shooting the hole through the wall and he shot her dead. Very sad but one of the most dumb things I have heard on the news.
    Last edited by SHIVAN; 03-25-08 at 19:36.

Feedback Score
    Yes, definitly tragic and sad. on the other hand though, just another stupid discharge that makes the rest of us look bad. I really wish things like this didnt reflect on other responsible gun owners.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    No one saw this coming? How dumb do you have to be? That's even more retarded than people who think "It's ok to discharge a gun in my house, after all, if I can't see through something, bullets can't go through it!"

This idiot knows about penetration, then kills his wife out of 100% stupidity.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Reports now say that he killed her with the second shot....

I sure hope she was stupid too. It is a very sorry situation in lots of ways!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Somebody cue up the episode of the simspons where Homer joins the NRA...

Feedback Score
    How ignorant can you be..."BANG"..."Hey Honey did I make a hole in the wall???"" Hey Honey.....Hey were did you go?? Darwinism..

Feedback Score
    I have seen this first hand, a guy that use to work for me did this with a 9mm thru the floor of a double wide, he put a hole thru the sewer pipe what some people will do to watch TV .
    IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT ! DON'T LOOK AT IT !

Feedback Score
    Darwin strikes again. Sad situation, but this stuff happens more times a day than most people realize. I was on the range the other day when one of the range officer's tried to get this guys attention and he turns around 180 and sweep's the range officer's head with his weapon. Just reinforces the notion that people should be born with an operator's manual. Stupid "people tricks" always makes me ponder the question of "How dumb can a mother f@#ker be?"
    For God and the soldier we adore, In time of danger, not before! The danger passed, and all things righted, God is forgotten and the soldier slighted." - Rudyard Kipling