Thread: Picture Request: CMMG Perm-attached flash hider

Feedback Score

Picture Request: CMMG Perm-attached flash hider

Howdy,
    I'm looking for a closeup picture of a flash hider that has been factory-perm attached from CMMG.

Yeah, it's kind of a weird request. But I'm interested in seeing how clean of a job they do. I had a local smith do a sloppy job on a previous perm-attach, so I'm a littl gun-shy of who I go through now.

I'll be ordering a new CMMG upper, and my dilemma is whether to send my flash hider to them to have it perm attached, or to order the upper sans F/H, and turn the whole thing around and send it off to ADCO for the perm job.

Any pictures of the perm attach jobs would be most appreciated. Thanks.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Without getting into a CMMG upper or something else (I have no experience with CMMG), let me assume that decision is made. Why not just buy an upper from CMMG that already has a perm FH? IIRC they have a number of uppers available that have perm FH to take you to 16" barel length

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by adh View Post
    Without getting into a CMMG upper or something else (I have no experience with CMMG), let me assume that decision is made. Why not just buy an upper from CMMG that already has a perm FH? IIRC they have a number of uppers available that have perm FH to take you to 16" barel length
    Only because CMMG doesn't stock the flash hider that I need to use with my suppressor.

Pictures of any of the stock options will be more than sufficient for me though.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by sully0812 View Post
    Only because CMMG doesn't stock the flash hider that I need to use with my suppressor.

Pictures of any of the stock options will be more than sufficient for me though.
    Gotcha......get the upper you want and send it to ADCO....I shipped two uppers to them this week. Will post pics for you when I get them back....one is a A1 upper with pencil barrel getting cut and a perm A2 to make 16" non NFA