Thread: GUN LAWS IN NJ

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

GUN LAWS IN NJ

Well my fears might becoming ture and I might have to move back to NJ and I'm intrested in two things. What are the laws with hollow point ammo, such as can I have them for personal protection?The most important thing is what is the deal with concealed carry permits? If anyone has any info it would be great to know.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by cody0341 View Post
    Well my fears might becoming ture and I might have to move back to NJ and I'm intrested in two things. What are the laws with hollow point ammo, such as can I have them for personal protection?The most important thing is what is the deal with concealed carry permits? If anyone has any info it would be great to know.
    Hollow points are legal to own and use in your home or at the range. There are a certain set of circumstances where the use of hollow points will get you in deep shit but as a law abiding citizen it won't effect you.

As far as carry permits go it is more likely that monkeys will fly out your ass in the next 10 seconds than you will get a carry permit in NJ.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Where are you moving to? Or should I say where are you going to work and how far are you willing to drive?

I'm stationed at Ft. Dix, NJ but live in PA so I can have all of the good toys and not have to worry about HP ammo.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer10 View Post
    Where are you moving to? Or should I say where are you going to work and how far are you willing to drive?

I'm stationed at Ft. Dix, NJ but live in PA so I can have all of the good toys and not have to worry about HP ammo.

well I'm going to be moving to Toms River or Woodbridge.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by rubberneck View Post
    As far as carry permits go it is more likely that monkeys will fly out your ass in the next 10 seconds than you will get a carry permit in NJ.
    Wow! I didn't think the chances were that good!

Mike