Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Holloway Arms HAC7, The Basics

Feedback Score
    It may be someday.

Quote Originally Posted by JoshNC View Post
    Very interesting. Thanks for the follow up info. This is really an interesting platform with some very unique design attributes. Would be cool if the HAC-7 was resurrected one day.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ESK View Post
    Robert Holloway is living quite comfortably in the Pacific Northwest. He’s working for a major oil company and travels the world. On the side, he still dabbles in gun design. I think someday we'll see Bob's name pop-up in the gun industry again.
    Ok, good to know, thanks for the update!

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Awesome you got one at all, but especially in such condition. I remember pouring over gun mags in the 80s and seeing them advertised. Of course I wanted pretty much everything, but the HAC-7 was always the gun that captured my imagination the most. I've always wanted one of those. It was a real treat getting to look at more than just a tiny black and white snap shot from the side. Very interesting guts in that gun.

Feedback Score
    For those of you that are interested, there's a new website and registry for the Holloway Arms HAC7. Seeing that only 350+ weapons were made, it's probably not going to have a big following, but it is interesting to see what was made and in which configuration. Like I tell people all the time, the HAC7 was a engineering marvel, but unfortunately being made is small numbers, it was a Mass Produced Prototype... Shame it didn't take off.

Registry:
    http://hollowayarms.com/

Other information:
    http://id.gun.fm/firearms.php?id=330

Enjoy,

Eric

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234