Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: AAC M4-2000 repair video

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 99HMC4 View Post
    Damn. I got all excited to see a suppressor on a lathe or something....
    Did you spend 7 minutes hoping??
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    This is a common complaint about YouTube videos. Often the host is either enamored with his own voice, or is just disorganized.

Do everyone a favor, plan out what you want to say, have bullet points, hit the main topics with only necessary elaboration, and for christ's sake, make sure it's in focus and properly lit. It's all about having respect for your audience.

Here are some things I hate seeing:

-Intro sequences with rock music and graphics. You aren't Lucasfilm. Get to the content. I don't even like watching them on "famous" YouTube channels.
    -Pleas for subscribers. I know where you are if your content is good enough to bring me back.
    -Poor/no scripting. Don't ramble. Have a path and stick to it. Bring me compelling info. That's why I'm there in the first place.
    -No lighting/focus. Don't waste my time with blurry, dark shapes Know your camera's minimum focal distance.
    -Too much irrelevant content. I don't need to see the fedex unboxing. Show me before and after with closeups of the components you had repaired. The whole thing should take a minute or two max.

Don't be discouraged by criticism. Keep at it!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    Did you spend 7 minutes hoping??
    I spent 21 minutes! I watched it 3 times hoping to see a repair....
    FFL/SOT

Chuck Norris has to maintain a concealed weapon license in all 50 states in order to legally wear pants.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 99HMC4 View Post
    I spent 21 minutes! I watched it 3 times hoping to see a repair....
    Adopt the 4 minute or less Video rule. You'll have more productive time in your life.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Adopt the 4 minute or less Video rule. You'll have more productive time in your life.
    I only watch Monty Python videos on YouTube (seriously).

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    My Wife wouldn't like that...
    FFL/SOT

Chuck Norris has to maintain a concealed weapon license in all 50 states in order to legally wear pants.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlelebowski View Post
    I only watch Monty Python videos on YouTube (seriously).
    Check out Black Adder, bro. It's on Netflix.
    We miss you, AC.
    We miss you, ToddG.

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)

Re: AAC M4-2000 repair video

Quote Originally Posted by Magic_Salad0892 View Post
    Check out Black Adder, bro. It's on Netflix.
    Preach it brother!
    It's worth watching the second and third seasons, as you will appreciate it more, but the final season is phenomenal.

Typos brought to you via Tapatalk and autocorrect.
    Jack Leuba
    Director of Sales
    Knight's Armament Company
    jleuba@knightarmco.com

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 1911-A1 View Post
    This is a common complaint about YouTube videos. Often the host is either enamored with his own voice, or is just disorganized.

Do everyone a favor, plan out what you want to say, have bullet points, hit the main topics with only necessary elaboration, and for christ's sake, make sure it's in focus and properly lit. It's all about having respect for your audience.

Here are some things I hate seeing:

-Intro sequences with rock music and graphics. You aren't Lucasfilm. Get to the content. I don't even like watching them on "famous" YouTube channels.
    -Pleas for subscribers. I know where you are if your content is good enough to bring me back.
    -Poor/no scripting. Don't ramble. Have a path and stick to it. Bring me compelling info. That's why I'm there in the first place.
    -No lighting/focus. Don't waste my time with blurry, dark shapes Know your camera's minimum focal distance.
    -Too much irrelevant content. I don't need to see the fedex unboxing. Show me before and after with closeups of the components you had repaired. The whole thing should take a minute or two max.

Don't be discouraged by criticism. Keep at it!
    Super constructive, and all true

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123