Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Haley Strategic; D3 Chest Rig

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MCS View Post
    Looks like a mayflower apc.
    Nope. I just looked at the Mayflower and it's not the same.
    America is not at war... The U.S. Military is at war... America is at the mall.
    I love cigars!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ra2bach View Post
    help me out, I'm having trouble seeing why this rig is more special than anything else currently out there...
    I was thinking the same thing. The SKD version of the EI universal chest rig does pretty much everything this new D3 rig does for $100 less...

Feedback Score
    Then buy the SKD rig then,

Nothing / no one is holding your feet to the fire on getting one of these D3CR

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SWThomas View Post
    Does anyone know which plate carrier this chest rig is attached to?
    It is a custom version of the ULV plate carrier

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by eggroll View Post
    Then buy the SKD rig then,

Nothing / no one is holding your feet to the fire on getting one of these D3CR
    Way ahead of you, buddy. I've been running the SKD version EI rig since '06.

The point I was trying to make is, a lot of these new tactical nylon products on the market offer very minor improvements (if any) over already existing gear that's been proven to work downrange.

Take the RRV for example. You'd be hard pressed to find a more modular and adaptable rig, at any price point.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Question

please don't take this as an insult or anything that may be perceived as an insult or anything negative

this is a query.

Is D3 CR, an upgrade to the HSG AO Small Chest Rig Double Taco Combo? So far the difference I see is the large velcro at the back.
    Not including the attachments btw.

thanks

Double Taco

D3 CR

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ClearedHot View Post
    Way ahead of you, buddy. I've been running the SKD version EI rig since '06.

The point I was trying to make is, a lot of these new tactical nylon products on the market offer very minor improvements (if any) over already existing gear that's been proven to work downrange.

Take the RRV for example. You'd be hard pressed to find a more modular and adaptable rig, at any price point.
    do you know who eggroll is???

I wasn't being sarcastic and trying not to be discourteous. this guy is singlehandedly responsible for a large portion of the best designs in gear available today - when he speaks, I listen.

I'm not trying to compare it some favorite panel I have used for years but I figured there might be something I was missing. it's a pre-configured unit and it has a lot of adaptability built in so it looks like it will work splendidly in most situations and applications.
    my questions were based around "what can I get this to do that I haven't thought of?"

I'm intrigued about it's possible integration with the compression straps on the Eagle AIII pack as that is what I use and have identified just a few shortcomings with it. still hoping to get an explanation or even a couple pics of that...
    Last edited by ra2bach; 05-24-13 at 08:21.
    never push a wrench...

Feedback Score
    The compression panel use pix have been shared out on HSPs Facebook page

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)

Haley Strategic; D3 Chest Rig

Quote Originally Posted by Juicebox View Post
    I was able to put the HSP D3CR on my LBT 6094 with the SWIFTCLIPS. It works fine. I'll try to take some photos tomorrow
    I'd love to see pics of this.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by eggroll View Post
    The compression panel use pix have been shared out on HSPs Facebook page
    got it. thanks...
    never push a wrench...

Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast