Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Defensive Carbine Match in Polk County 5/18/2013

Feedback Score
    [QUOTE=Eurodriver;1633697]Would there be any issue with me bringing a suppressed SBR to this match? I got a holster and fully plan on attending.[/QUOTE

Yes, you are more then welcome to use your SBR. Just be aware that our shot trimmer may not work correctly with some suppressors. If this happens you will be given one opportunity to re-shoot the stage un-suppressed.

Feedback Score
    Great info and thanks for sharing. I wish I would have known about this org sooner (pre Sandy Hook). Something to definitely look into.

Is there a reason why chest rigs are not allowed?
    For God and the soldier we adore, In time of danger, not before! The danger passed, and all things righted, God is forgotten and the soldier slighted." - Rudyard Kipling

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I believe just no chest rig mounted holsters.

Again I wish I could make this one. I have been looking for a two gun like this. Hernando does their 2 gun with a pistol and shotty.
    In today's world one of the best things you can do for your child; Get them in Scouting, stay with them in the program, and encourage them to stay in.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerinTPA View Post
    Great info and thanks for sharing. I wish I would have known about this org sooner (pre Sandy Hook). Something to definitely look into.

Is there a reason why chest rigs are not allowed?
    Chest rigs are fine, however your holster must be worn on your hip or leg. No cross draw or chest mounted holsters. This rule is to avoid sweeping anyone with your pistol.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by HES View Post
    I believe just no chest rig mounted holsters.

Again I wish I could make this one. I have been looking for a two gun like this. Hernando does their 2 gun with a pistol and shotty.
    If we have a good turn out we will hold a match every month. Wish you could make it. Will you be shooting Hernando this month?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by triden121 View Post
    Chest rigs are fine, however your holster must be worn on your hip or leg. No cross draw or chest mounted holsters. This rule is to avoid sweeping anyone with your pistol.
    I missed the chest rig "holster part"... got it. Thanks for the clarification.
    For God and the soldier we adore, In time of danger, not before! The danger passed, and all things righted, God is forgotten and the soldier slighted." - Rudyard Kipling

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by triden121 View Post
    NEW SPONSOR

High Point Personal Security Training, LLC has donated one certificate good for a free regularly scheduled 1 day class of your chose and if you’d like to bring a friend a 20% discount on their tuition.

Door prizes to be given away.

1- 10" Steel rifle target from Grizzly Targets
    1- Class of your chose from High Point Personal Security Training, LLC

For more information please visit http://www.defensiveshooters.com

SPONSOR UPDATE

Ranger Up has just joined the list of sponsors for this event. More details to follow.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12