Thread: AR friendly range in our neck of the woods?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score

AR friendly range in our neck of the woods?

Can anyone recommend a good, AR-friendly range within a "do-able" distance from NYC? I would guess it would have to be in PA as NY, NJ and CT seem to be enemy territory at this point. I'm looking to find a range for those with non-ban compliant ARs to shoot too.

Looking for:

• at least 100 yards, preferably 200/300
    • no problems with 30 round mags
    • no problems with "evil" black rifles and those horrible "characteristics"

I am assuming that ammo will become available sometime in the future and I may actually want to shoot again. Got some strong advice from M4C'ers and others not to go back to Jersey and I'm in agreement. Sad as the public range there was less than $50/year and $4/hour. Close and cheap, too good to last I suppose.

Thanks guys, I do appreciate any info. Lot of nothing when using NRA site to locate so I'm posting for you to "sell your range" and why it's good/bad.

Thanks again.

Roc
    Last edited by rocsteady; 05-01-13 at 09:39. Reason: removed a "requirement"
    "Why "zombies"? Because calling it 'training to stop a rioting, starving, panicking, desperate mob after a complete governmental financial collapse apocalypse' is just too wordy." or in light of current events: training to stop a rioting, looting, molotov cocktail throwing, skinny jeans wearing, uneducated bunch of lemmings duped by, or working directly for, a marxist organization attempting to tear down America while hiding behind a race-based name