Thread: ISRA Range in Bonfield

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)

ISRA Range in Bonfield

Any members here? I'm looking at clubs to join this summer. Oak Park Sportman's club is closest to me, but it seems like there's a pretty decent wait list, and I'd like to shoot further than 100 yards.

Feedback Score
    I'm a member of the ISRA but not their range (separate membership). It's a little far for me, but then again all ranges are a little far for me Did you ever get a chance to try it out?

I know the Aurora Sportsman Club has open shooting nights for non members and so does the Buffalo Range in Ottawa (which is back open after their legal battle).
    -Thomas

Member, ISRA; Life Member, NRA; USCCA Certified Instructor; NRA Certified Instructor, AGI Certified Gunsmith, Illinois Concealed Carry Instructor
    www.alphakoncepts.com www.gunrights4illinois.com

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    I haven't yet. ASC and the ISRA range are pretty close to the same distance for me, but when you factor in the assessments and initiation costs ASC is pretty pricey. I'm just finishing grad school this week so I'll have some more time soon to check out each place.

Feedback Score
    I want to check both places out as well. Being a father of two children and owner of two businesses I seldom have the time to shoot anymore. I will admit I have not looked into the fees at either club.
    -Thomas

Member, ISRA; Life Member, NRA; USCCA Certified Instructor; NRA Certified Instructor, AGI Certified Gunsmith, Illinois Concealed Carry Instructor
    www.alphakoncepts.com www.gunrights4illinois.com