Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm in DEEP POO!!! Parts order..

Feedback Score
    Tax money came in and my wife said I could order my first M4(Noveske N4) if she could get new blinds for the house. DEAL!! N4 will be here in a week or so, until then will be hanging blinds!!

Feedback Score
    tell her the order is for a group of guys at work and they are paying you for em

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    tell her if she doesnt like it you can live quite well on half what you make.
    Dont sweat the small stuff.

If youre not taking fire, its all small stuff.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

SOS (SAME OL STUFF)

Take her to a fine dinner this weekend and politely ask her if it is ok for a hard working hubby that brings home "Bacon" to be allowed the "Wright" to have a little of that hard earned pork for him self, as well as some for her too.

Mine started a savings account for her, and when I use something from our checking she takes the same amount for her savings. She's too tight to spend it though. No hobbies and no interest.

How the hell I married the only woman born and raised Montana and doesn't like guns or hunting. What was I thinking? Ya, I know!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tuff View Post
    Fellers, I'm in DEEP POO!!!! My wife was snooping around and found my saved page "Larue Shopping Cart", needless to say there is a Small mushrom cloud over here now!!

I almost dissolved the situation by telling her that I'm not placing the order till MONDAY!! She did not laugh...

This the very reason mine stays in her cage most of the time!

Just kidding, I am lucky to have a wife that likes me to spend my hard earned money on my hobbies as long as the mortgage is paid in full and on time! Not sure how that all worked out but hey I'm not complaining.

Been lurking for sometime, just signed up. Godd site, nice people and great info. Nice to meet everyone.

Apologize if I jacked this thread! Good luck with the Mrs.'s and enjoy your new gear!

Feedback Score

Wink

Buy her a German car / truck and tell her to shut up. You can then buy tact' gear for the rest of your life, nag free.

Mine only buys me guns and body armor for X Mas and B Days.
    Cold Zero

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Question

All these "wife will kill me" & "hide it from my wife" stories makes me wonder who wears the pants...

I am also blessed to have a wife who fully supports armament and preparedness...

Rmpl
    "Our destruction... will be from another quarter. From the inattention of the people to the concerns of their government, from their carelessness and negligence..."
    ...Daniel Webster, June 1, 1837

Feedback Score
    i think its more a chain of command thing in regards to the bank account..... thats why i use my business account for cool guy stuff. although she did buy my m1a socom. now she is going to buy me a m&p 40 and stock pile some ammo.

my other hobby sucks up some lettuce too. thats the one she complains about.
    "Our Country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't
    be any AMERICA because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our
    women and breed a hardier race!"

Feedback Score
    I just say I was "pricing" things out. Then I tell her to get back in the kitchen and stay away from my computer. Or at least it seems like that is how it goes. End result is I still win somehow.

Feedback Score

This for that

I have to buy her something of comparable value. Obviously, that makes everything I buy twice as expensive.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast