Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: BlackOps Precision Rimfire

Feedback Score
    For those of us interested in the conversion, what is the protocol to get the process started?
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    For those of us interested in the conversion, what is the protocol to get the process started?
    Those with a genuine interest can call the shop (406-892-1850) and speak to Colton, Chris or me, or shoot an email to mike@blkopstech.com.

PMs here or at Snipers Hide work also.
    Mike
    Blackopsprecision.com

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackOps Tech View Post
    Wow. Looks like I touched a nerve....and I know you're enjoying it because that's what you do. Now that I point out what you haven't delivered, suddenly it's no different than numerous scenarios with the BlackOps Rimfire....and there's more that you've not delivered than the Bohica saga.
    Yeah, you did touch a nerve. I'm quite tired of manufacturers not delivering when they say they will.

You keep at this like there's something the same about our two businesses. There isn't anything the same.

You - manufacturer.
    Me - dealer.

Manufacturers make things.
    Dealers sell things.

If manufacturers can't deliver when they say, it's their fault, and they are the only ones that can do something about it.

If dealers can't deliver, its BECAUSE of someone like you... and there isn't a damn thing we can do about it aside from informing our customers that the manufacturer is yet again blowing a ship date.

So please tell me how what you have going on is anything like what any dealer has going on? ... and all of my customers that are waiting, are waiting on manufacturers. Beyond that... there's not a damn thing of any consequence I haven't delivered.
    Greg Dykstra
    Primal Rights, Inc.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    So Dykstra, are you waiting on product from BlackOps?

If not, save your lectures. Nobody cares.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by orkan View Post
    Yeah, you did touch a nerve. I'm quite tired of manufacturers not delivering when they say they will.

You keep at this like there's something the same about our two businesses. There isn't anything the same.

You - manufacturer.
    Me - dealer.

Manufacturers make things.
    Dealers sell things.

If manufacturers can't deliver when they say, it's their fault, and they are the only ones that can do something about it.

If dealers can't deliver, its BECAUSE of someone like you... and there isn't a damn thing we can do about it aside from informing our customers that the manufacturer is yet again blowing a ship date.

So please tell me how what you have going on is anything like what any dealer has going on? ... and all of my customers that are waiting, are waiting on manufacturers. Beyond that... there's not a damn thing of any consequence I haven't delivered.
    If you say so Primal Scream (definition of Primal Scream, "a violent verbal outpouring of raw emotion")....you obviously have this all figured out....but a bit of humorous reading on your forum speaks volumes.

Goodbye....Have a nice day....
    Last edited by BlackOps Tech; 05-06-13 at 10:47.
    Mike
    Blackopsprecision.com

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Perhaps Orkan should post in LAV's thread: What is the rarest small arm you wish you could own?
    Instead of cluttering up this one....

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Edited by myself...
    Last edited by 99HMC4; 05-06-13 at 16:11.
    FFL/SOT

Chuck Norris has to maintain a concealed weapon license in all 50 states in order to legally wear pants.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Edited by myself...
    Last edited by 99HMC4; 05-06-13 at 16:11.
    FFL/SOT

Chuck Norris has to maintain a concealed weapon license in all 50 states in order to legally wear pants.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by orkan View Post
    Well if that shit isn't the pot calling the kettle black. lol

I'm having quite the easy time of it, actually. Maybe you better spend a little more time working on your 605. After all... people will expect to get what they've paid for at some point.

I have been reading this individuals statements on this thread as well as another thread he ranted in and have a difficult time understanding what the hell his problem is. Why all the hate brother? This reminds me again why I avoid gun shows, gun shops and people with guns that I don't know too well. There are times when they border on the fringe of being egotistical maniacs who run around flexing their balls and knowing everything.

Arguing with Mike Bush about rifles is like arguing with Michelangelo about how to carve marble. Grab your crayons and go draw some pictures.
    Last edited by TacMedic556; 05-06-13 at 14:54. Reason: spelling

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Edited by myself...
    Last edited by 99HMC4; 05-06-13 at 16:10.
    FFL/SOT

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast