Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: BlackOps Precision Rimfire

Feedback Score
    18 (91%)
    od green? rifles look sweet, got to read a lot of b.s. along with rifle
    rcsperformanceonline.com

Feedback Score
    Don't say I didn't warn you, if you're one of the unfortunate that have money tied up over there...

http://forum.snipershide.com/snipers...ness-down.html

To my knowledge, no one has ever received a 605, and I think this month marks 4 years since it's "introduction." If you have money over there, you better start taking legal action to protect yourself.
    Last edited by orkan; 01-28-14 at 15:47.
    Greg Dykstra
    Primal Rights, Inc.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Great call orkan, in the face of much opposition. Too bad for all those who will lose money, including the LLC "partners".

Feedback Score
    I was jonesing for one of these things something bad last yr. I am glad that I saw one of the threads that Orkan put out on snipershide that kept me on the sidelines a couple of months ago before I made the mistake of getting started on this project. Would have been a bad decision on my part. Thanks Orkan.

Feedback Score
    Hey man, believe it or not, I was waiting to buy one myself! However, this type of crap has become a habit in the firearms industry, and if I can save someone from losing their money... I will.

Hopefully the technology won't be lost, and when the smoke clears on this we can go buy one somewhere someday.
    Greg Dykstra
    Primal Rights, Inc.

Feedback Score
    An update on this. Mike Bush has released the particulars on the conversion for third parties to convert 40Xs. I'm having mine done by Elkhorn Precision. Mike is selling mags, I've got five in hand- that was to make sure I didn't get a 40X with a hole in the action and nothing to go into it . Mike said that mags are in stock, I'm going to pick up a few more. The mags are pretty solid and seem well engineered. Johnathan at Elkhorn has converted one 40X and now has four from the Colorado 22lr Mafia to convert.

I've been out of big guns for the past few years as the only time that I can get to the range is taken by working with my son with 22s- AR, pistol and bolt gun. Sharing his CZ455VPT will end when I get the 40x back. Really looking forward to playing with this conversion and putting the boy in his place.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567